No announcement yet.

ufc 75

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep it sucks, just cant imagine how much money i could make if in fact i had the money to bet each fight i liked straight up..........takes money to make money as they say.......i have to stop now for awhile its getting out of hand ....... almost seems like i enjoy losing my hard earned money..........besides the parlays i cant stay away from the cards,,,, the cards ****en ruined me without a doubt. the worst part is i had 4 nfl games written down today i wanted to play,, no funds so cant play i had 3 out of 4 right and i suck in the nfl................nothing else to say except it is very depressing when 2 fights over a months time cost me nearly 1400 bucks,,takes me some time to make that kinda jing:bang: :bang: :bang: ****it time to get drunk:nuts:

Comment

oh and as far as crocop,,i think he is done,,juice or no juice i just dont think he is comfortable in the octagon..........he doesnt look at home,the man needs ropes.........he is a ****en bully period,, anyone that stood up to him and didnt run beat his ass ,thats just the facts..........i just cant see him winning a hw belt anymore........two beatings in a row,, he is done............. i could be wrong but thats how i feel about the matter,,i know one thing i will never bet on him again......................

Comment

Working...
      X