No announcement yet.

ufc 76

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the talk for the past few weeks has been can rua fight within ufc rules.......... right??? i lost count on how many times gump hit rua in the back of the head............**** is like the wwf for christ sakes..............****en gump,lets see how he does against jackson........................kill the ump:beerbang: come on ice:beerbang: :beerbang: knock that pussy fuzz off this clows chin!!!!!!!!!! or is that as hair?

Comment

well the guy with the ass hair beats the ice man and gump beats rua......... i now make my offical retirement in ufc betting...............i say **** them all, rogan is disgusting walking us thorugh this ****,its more than obvious he is betting on it as well..........i gentleman am done betting mma................... thats it for me.........i didnt loose much 120 bucks...........i needed chuck in about 6 par;lays to make me 400 plus it didnt happen.............. i am done that it for eddiep congrats to who put the right dogs together i was not one of them :bang: :bang:

Comment

Thats the story of my betting career. Anytime I like guys but dont put the cash down they win. If I would have placed money on forrest he would have gotten KO'd....LOL!! whatever. Damn I love this sport! Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Incredible! Gotta give it up to the dean of mean and forest. I still feel like that **** was a joke. did I just really see that tonight??????WOW!!! **** you chuck for messing up what was going to be the best new years eve fight ever!!!! Damn it! Wandy vs WHO????? Damn you mohawk boy!!!:blackeye: :nuts:

Comment

I haven't said anything in other forums and I haven't been posting much because I haven't gambled for 3 weeks now. I have played a couple games every day for years, and I needed a break. Sometimes you just need a break. Mine came out on top, I threw a K on a game and won, but it was still a horrible feeling. I semi promised not to gamble anymore and its been 3 weeks, Ive been doing prety good.

Join me in boxing next week. I think I may get back into it. Pavlik. Gotta stick with the system.

I hope you call it quits and you stick with it, but I'm about to relapse (if 3 weeks is even considered quiting).

GL man...

Comment

sorry doubke post had to delete
            Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:27 AM. Reason: doubke post

Comment

l
              Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:05 PM. Reason: stupid is stupid does

Comment

i
                Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: i hate you chuck

Comment

i
                  Last edited by EddieP; 09-23-2007, 12:07 PM. Reason: you suck chuck

Comment

so tired of this,, afew more i missed by one.........chuck and hua both loose, its beyond reason......rua a guy that kicked the **** outta rampage looses to griffen by choke........the ice man i have no idea what the **** that was?????? jardine???

Comment

oh gez i almost forgot i did win something Graded Date: September 23, 2007 12:55 AM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(4 team)
                      Wager Status: Won
                      Risk: $5.00 (USD)
                      To Win Amount: $52.71 (USD)

Amount Paid: $57.71 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 1 Chuck Liddell/Keith Jardine over 1½ -110 for Game Other Sports - 4 Mauricio Rua/Forrest Griffin over 1½ +110 for Game Other Sports - 7 Jon Fitch/Diego Sanchez over 2½ -145 for Game Other Sports - 10 Thiago Tavares/Tyson Griffin over 1½ -135 for Game
                      Item #: 1

Comment

**** dana white and the ufc...........will continue to watch for free,, bet wise thats it for me.............good luck guys you wont see me in this forum ever again..............thats fact

Comment

EddieP- People are going to say that jardine and Forest are good fighters, good game plans, bla, bla, bla. You are correct, there is no reasoning to what we saw tonight. The only thing I can think of is that we saw two guys that seriously thought they were going to walk right through their opponents! Chuck just seemed confused when Keith brought the fight to him. I almost **** myself when Jardine dropped him, wow! Dont know what to figure about Shogun??? I know that empty gas tank didnt help him, WTF???

I think I will head over to chucks forum and see if I can give those guys some ****. God knows I've heard it all after each Tito fight.......Payback is a bitch! poor little mohawk boy.....LOL!!!

Comment

mike me done my friend, thats it for me.................seen enough, right now i could not care less who beat who,or who would beat who..............chuckie cost me about 4 bills, he will not ever do it to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looses to jardine a guy houston beat the **** outta like a red headed step child......................its official thats i t for me in this life anyways............mike tito blows as well,that big headed **** couldnt beat his shadow:beerbang: have fun got to pass the torch here in ufc, wont be posting again:beerbang: the only thing i was good at,i cant pick anymore..........

Comment

Say it aint so EddieP:bang: I know you have had some brutal luck lately but thats part of the game. Im all for taking a break once and a while but damn man, dont throw in the towel. Even if you dont bet anymore, dont ditch the mma threads! We need everyone we can get on here. The more opinions we have the better, IMO. I'd hate to not see you post anymore, hope you change your mind buddy!!!

Oh yea, leave Tito alone...........LOL!!!!!

See ya EddieP!

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                                I haven't said anything in other forums and I haven't been posting much because I haven't gambled for 3 weeks now. I have played a couple games every day for years, and I needed a break. Sometimes you just need a break. Mine came out on top, I threw a K on a game and won, but it was still a horrible feeling. I semi promised not to gamble anymore and its been 3 weeks, Ive been doing prety good.

Join me in boxing next week. I think I may get back into it. Pavlik. Gotta stick with the system.

I hope you call it quits and you stick with it, but I'm about to relapse (if 3 weeks is even considered quiting).

GL man...

V3-
                                Is that the "Dont bet against the undefeated white guy" system? LOL!! you and I have both been burned with that one. The Jeff Lacey fight, Pavlick and somebody else got us if I remember correctly???? Should be a damn good fight and Im looking forward to it.
                                Good LUCK

Comment

Working...
                                X