Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML CFL Week 11 >>>

13-8, +4.80 Units

Took week 10 off...but I'm back with one I love this week...

BC Lions -3 vs Montreal
    This one opened closer to a pick'em...and I woulda jumped on it right away, as I have the Lions winning by a TD, but I was at a cottage with no computer.....got back today, and put the play in. The line has moved to a FG because of the injury to Montreal QB Calvillo, and I'm surprised it didn't move more. I have the Lions winning by a TD WITH a healthy Calvillo, and I see a blowout without him. Calvillo is arguably the most important player to his team in the whole league. He has been the man for the Als for years, is rarely hurt, and and for most of the Als playmakers, he is ALL they know. One criticism of Montreal has been their lack of quality backups for Calvillo in case he got hurt....now we will see why, as Marcus Brady has held a good clipboard over the years, but facing that good pressure defence of BC, he could be in trouble. Montreal was an average team at best, now they are below average. We all saw what happened to Toronto when they lost Bishop...I expect a bigger loss for Montreal. The CFL's 2nd best team comes into Montreal, in a re-match of last Friday's rocking of these same Als at home....look for more of the same.

4 Units

GL

BOL JML...tailing again. :beerbang:
    YTD
    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
    BOWLS
    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)