X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 14 in the CFL >>>

14-10, +0.70 Units

BC Lions -10 vs Calgary
    Akilli Smith fade (yes, THAT Akilli, lol!).....he blows...every time he has been given a chance this year, he has looked horrible in the CFL, like a guy who hasn't played in years, like a guy who doesn't know the Canadian game and like a guy who is in WAY over his head. I know 10 is alot of points, but with the Lions rolling, playing at home...I really see a cover. Normal Calgary QB, Burris has played unreal for Calgary all year, and I really believe that without him, the Stamps are a bad football team, who will be seriously outclassed this week. Without Burris, BC wins by 20 at home, IMO.

Hamilton Ticats +10.5 Ticats looked like a better team last week, Lumsden is huge for that offence, and the Cats have played well against Winnipeg all year. Hamilton keeps this one within 7, IMO.

Saskatchewan Roughriders -6 I think after last weeks heartbreak loss, where they outplayed BC, and got burned on that last play...they come out and put a serious licking on Montreal, who is really only a decent team at home. Calivillo looks to be back for Montreal, but might not be 100%....the second best team in the CFL rolls over the ALs at home this week.

2 Units Each

GL! :beerbang:

Nice week....3-0, +5.38!

Updating YTD: 17-10, +6.08 Units

Comment

Working...
    X