ATP - Tokyo & Metz (10/1 - 10/7)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    i meant why did nevada jay think andreev was going to win after you had already posted his loss?
    I think it was just a matter of timing. His first posts were before my edit of my original post so I think it was just a timing issues. Andreev was down a break in the 3rd set battled back but got wiped out of the TB.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      i meant why did nevada jay think andreev was going to win after you had already posted his loss?
      Dude - when I posted that, Corey's post wasn't there. Anyway, who ******* cares?
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
        Dude - when I posted that, Corey's post wasn't there. Anyway, who ******* cares?
        After *carefully* reading all of Corey's posts, I now see that he had posted that as a loss before my post.

Please Daws, accept my sincerest apologies for overlooking that through my morning eyes.

Oh, and **** off.
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Let's keep the peace fellas. Just a timing issue. Thanks!

Comment

Tempted to take Karlovic again cause his serve is just that good but I'm going to hold off cause Ferrer has been nothing short of amazing the last few months.

Saturday

Tokyo

10* Richard Gasquet (-160) Over Tomas Berdych - 1:15 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
              Tempted to take Karlovic again cause his serve is just that good but I'm going to hold off cause Ferrer has been nothing short of amazing the last few months.

Saturday

Tokyo

10* Richard Gasquet (-160) Over Tomas Berdych - 1:15 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!
              love gasquet gl on the play corey
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Gasquet won 7-6, 6-3!!!!

ATP: 21-4 (+144.38 units)
                Challenger Series: 2-1 (+2.5 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Saturday

Metz

10* Andy Murray (-165) Over Guillermo Canas - 8:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

killing them in the atp this week keep up the good work
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Murray won 7-6, 6-4!!!!

ATP: 22-4 (+154.38 units)
                      Challenger Series: 2-1 (+2.5 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Almost 100% positive I'm not going to touch either Final tomorrow. Both should be good matches that are somewhat tough to predict. It's been an amazing week and I'm not going to force anthing. For those who are interested here's my take on both matches.

Gasquet def. Ferrer in 3 sets - This will be a dogfight from the start. It all depends on how Ferrer attacks Gasquet's short balls. Both are on fire at the moment with Gasquet ripping off 10 straight wins and not dropping a set all tourney. I think if Richard can manage a break here or there or get the match into a TB he takes it. Price is definitely good on Richard I just don't fully trust him.

Murray def. Robredo in 3 sets - Andy's serve has been very good all week. Tommy is a huge fighter and will never give in. I just don't think Tommy will have enough here. Andy has been playing a little bit better all tourney and Tommy has had to battle in just about every match. 3 sets again as I see Tommy stealing a set from Andy.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

anytime you pick up over 100 units in a week its a great week. keep it up.. by the way, what the hell was up with that guy telling me to **** off? I didn't think i was attacking him by asking a question? He seems eager for something to get riled up about.

Comment

Working...
                          X