Clear All

• JML CFL Week 15 >>>

Last week...3-0, +5.38
    CFL YTD: 17-10, +6.08 Units

Week 15:

6.5 Point TEASER
    BC Lions +5.5/Sask Riders -1.5
    - 6 Units

Going with the 2 elite teams in the CFL. The only reason I'm going with a rare teaser is because they are both road teams...so getting some extra insurance.

I like the Lions....they seem to be cruising. Only problem is this seems too obvious, with Winnipeg struggling. Line was set at a pick'em, I guess because the game is in Winnipeg, but BC is the far superior team, and if Winnipeg is able to somehow pull out a miracle win for the hometown fans, it will be a close one. Still...I think BC wins outright.

I also like the Riders again this week. That QB situation in Calgary is atrocioius...and now backup Akilli Smith is not even 100%, which might throw greenhorn Barrick Nealy into the start against that great Rider front 7, who love to get after the QB. Riders also get their best DB back in Eddie Davis....which is huge, IMO, as that has really been the only weakness for them this year (the inconsistant secondary). Again...my play is on the road team, so 8 points is alot....but I think the Riders win by DD.

Also waiting on Hamilton +9 in Montreal ...I read that RB Lumsden is having an MRI tomorrow on that chronic shoulder problem, and is now listed as "doubtful". With their season pretty much over, I could see them shutting him down for good to play it safe. We'll see. Montreal has not been great lately, but they play better at home, and Hamilton is a different team with/without Lumsden. 9 seems like way too much though. Going to wait until closer to gametime, and take the points only if Lumsden is in the game....if not, likely a no-play and I'll stick with BC/Sask teaser.

GL to anyone who cares! lol

:thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-02-2007, 10:09 PM.

1-0, +5 Units

Didn't need the points on either game, but I'll take the win...and it was nice knowing I only needed a SASK win today....no way they were losing that game.

Updating...
    CFL YTD: 18-10, +11.08 Units

Comment

nice hit didnt even know CFL still was going on :laughing:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        nice hit didnt even know CFL still was going on
        Yup...Grey Cup is 2nd week of November...

Comment

Working...
        X