Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 17 CFL >>>

CFL YTD: 19-10, +13.81 Units

Hit my only play last week, and only one for this week as well...

Stampeders +4.5 vs Blue Bombers
    I am going to grab the points with the better team in this one. Calgary, with Burris is the 3rd best team in the league, IMO...and should not be receiving this many points....in fact, they could be favoured! They are at least a FG better with the on the field talent, and when you add the usual homefield advantage 3 points to the line, I see this as a pick'em at best. Winnipeg last lost 3 of their last 4 games, with their only win a squeaker over the CFL's worst team. This team is going nowhere. Calgary looks rejuvinated with the return of maybe the leagues best player, in Burris, and that airshow with him at the helm looks unstoppable. I mean Burris layed 5 TD passes and 516 yards of offence on that Bomber defence. Wow. The Bombers are also hurting in the secondary with starters Juran Bolden and Anthony Malborough out in the re-match. This game could get even uglier than last weeks for the Bomber D...if possible! I see the Stamps winning this outright...but I'll take the free points.

5 Units

:thumbs:

GL!

I like the play.

Comment

GL..JML..:beerbang:

Comment

adding...

Stampeders +6.5 (+100)
        vs Blue Bombers
        double-dipping, making it a huge play for me...Burris or Sankey...

5 units

I will also be adding Montreal...but I will wait for even more money to come in on Toronto, hey I might even end up getting the home team as a dog.

Comment

adding....

Alouettes PK vs Toronto
          Montreal gets it done at home in front of 45,000 at the Big O...

5 Units

Comment

GL JML.... that montreal line had some crazy movement: -3 +100, 0, -1.5 +124:hide:

Comment

Working...
            X