Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 18 CFL >>>

CFL YTD: 19-12, -1.19 Units
    Took it in the ass last week...horrible money management, lol...

Putting this play in early...

Argos -5 vs Bombers - 5 Units

I hear Charles Roberts is questionable for the Bombers this weekend with that leg injury? Thats huge. I put Toronto at -5 in this morning, as I like them to cover even with a healthy Roberts, but if he is officially scratched, I expect that line to get near 7....he is a HUGE part of that offence...and hey, even if he plays, leg injuries are not great for a shifty, quick running back.

From tsn:
    The Blue Bombers are hurting badly. Charles Roberts is questionable with a deep thigh bruise. Fred Reid would replace Charles as a starter. In addition, Ike Charlton is questionable with a shoulder injury, Davin Bush - ankle, Ian Logan- groin, Brian Guebert-hamstring, Greg Bearman concussion and Juran Bolden is still out with back problems.

The Bombers showed me nothing last week, as it was a close game, at home, against a backup QB, and a horrible defence. A couple late scores made it look like a nice win, but they were horrible on both sides of the ball, IMO. If one of the worst defences in the league could keep the Bombers in check for 3 quarters, than Toronto's #1 defence should dominate them. Winnipeg had lost 3 of their last 4 games before last weeks ugly win, and I still think they are on a 2nd half downswing, and I can't see them coming into Toronto's home field and pulling out the win. Toronto's offence has not impressed me either, and Montreal really could have covered the number last game, but that was a tough spot playing in Olympic stadium, and I think back at Skydome, the Argos offence should be able to put up some points. Looking at a 28-15 type win.

GL Everyone! :thumbs: :beerbang:

that sport still going on? ............LOL good luck man was up in canada on friday night .......clifton hill right over the boarder from niagara falls......anyways......was looking for the uconn/lou game nah instead they had winny/cal CFL on.......cant say i was happy :bang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Adding...

Argos -5.5
      vs Bombers - 4 Units (9 Total)
      Winnipeg with huge injury concerns, and were playing bad before losing all these guys...now they play on the road against the best defence this league has seen in years.

Eskimos +3.5 +103 vs Riders - 4 Units
      Going against my Riders in this one in a meaningless game...Sask already has injuries to both star Linebackers, and they won't play (Hunt/Lloyd), and they will also be without RB Wes Cates. Head Coach Austin has also pretty much said he will sit alot of the starters for most of the game. Edmonton will play hard at home, and probably win this outright...

Alouettes +10 vs Stamps - 4 Units
      Over-reaction to QB Calvillo being out...with the line jumping from 6 to 10....Calvillo has been **** this year, anyway....and having Maas/Brady playing might jumpstart the offence, and surely won't be ay worse than Anthony! 10 points is a gift in another meaningless game for Calgary...who have a terrible defence, and shouldn't be laying double-digit points in a real game, let alone a game where the dog is the only one with something to play for. Expect Burris to take part of this game off as well...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

GL...JML ...:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X