X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atp/wta - French Open (5/26 - 6/8)

Roland Garros - The 2008 French Open - Official Site by IBM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Welcome back Corey:thumbs: your first post in over 3 months:beerbang: .lets have a good French Open

Comment

good to see you back corey ....i was almost forced to start another thread asking kevin where you were :laughing: :laughing:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

hey Corey.I've got my ml parlay all set for day 1.thinking of adding that stoner Acasuso to beat Hrbaty.yes or no:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Gotts View Post
          Welcome back Corey:thumbs: your first post in over 3 months:beerbang: .lets have a good French Open
          Stu - Hey..Thanks good to see your still around. I've been around just haven't really posted. Took a break after some bad losses and a ton of work on the office. I've been playing the last few weeks with some mixed success. Huge wins and bad losses. Should make for an interesting French Open.

Dan - LOL...Good to see you bro...Good Luck!:thumbs:

Comment

hey Corey.I've got my ml parlay all set for day 1.thinking of adding that stoner Acasuso to beat Hrbaty.yes or no:nuts:
            Generally I'd say Chucho all the way but man he's been soooooo inconsistent this season. I really like him as a player but his inconsistency makes him always a tough bet. With that being said Hrbaty is not the same player he was a few years ago and this surface is not his best. He did put up a good fight this past week against Younes in Morocco but I don't think he'll take this match. This match does however have 4 or 5 sets written all over it due to Acasuso's inconsistency.

Comment

I just called 5 dimes.they told me the lines will be up at 4 est:beerbang:

Comment

I just called 5 dimes.they told me the lines will be up at 4 est:beerbang:
                Yeah thats what they told me this morning. They also told me yesterday it wouldn't be released till late tonight but who knows. 5Dimes have been ******* me all week with the way they've been posting lines. I've been wagering the Qualifying matches and they kept telling me that the lines would be released the night before and each time they weren't released till a little while before the matches had started. Unfortunately 5Dimes is the only real book option to use but I hate the way they release lines. They wait soooo damn long.

Comment

yeah exactly.they lie all the time.I'd sooner say they say they don't know than tell you a certain time and don't bother putting them up.bet 365 has all the lines up so I have a pretty good idea of my ml parlay for day 1.just have to wait and see when 5 dimes puts them up and jump on them right away before they jack up the heavy favs the way they always do

Comment

Bet365 lines are generally on the higher side. Pinnacle is on the lower side and 5Dimes usually comes right in the middle. I just hate the fact that they can't be like every other book and put up lines at normal times. The only lines they put up in advance are for NFL & NCAAF that's it. Everything else they put up the day before if not an hour before a game or match.

Comment

Stu Gotts - Lines are being released as we speak. 3 Matches up so far.

Comment

yeah..lots of atp up now.no wta yet

Comment

5 dimes prices alot better than bet 365..that's for sure

Comment

Still waiting for the women's lines and the remaining men's 1st day matches to be released. Early on this is what I got so far. I expect both to be tough matches. Honestly wouldn't shock me to see both go to 5 sets but I think both players should get by there opponent.

Sunday

ATP

10* Frederico Gil (-140) Over Jeremy Chardy - 5:00 AM
                            10* Janko Tipsarevic (-203) Over Nicolas Lapentti - 9:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

I went with all the big favs and threw old man Moya in.hope he doesn't burn me.I left Chucho out just in case he's high.lol:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X