Men's Wimbledon Final....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Wimbledon Final....

Going big on this one...taking the best grass court player of our generation, going of his 6th straight wimbledon title...playing with a lot of motivation against his opponent who spanked him at the french open.....and now he has a chance for revenge, at the court he dominates.....and the line is only -140? could have gotten it for -130 last night, but i waited too long...if this is a sucker play, than i guess i'm a sucker on sunday....but give me Federer in a big way...

Roger Federer -140
    14 units to to win 10 units!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

GL!

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
    Going big on this one...taking the best grass court player of our generation, going of his 6th straight wimbledon title...playing with a lot of motivation against his opponent who spanked him at the french open.....and now he has a chance for revenge, at the court he dominates.....and the line is only -140? could have gotten it for -130 last night, but i waited too long...if this is a sucker play, than i guess i'm a sucker on sunday....but give me Federer in a big way...

Roger Federer -140
    14 units to to win 10 units!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

GL!
    GL but i like rafa here.........if fed wins the first set though this will be over quick, i think the winner of the first set wins the match (yes i know that's not a far stretch :laughing: ) but that's what i think
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

tough one, but if Nadal can take a Wimbledon title, it would signal an official end to the years of Federer dominance as Roger is aging and Nadal is in the prime of his career at this point.

I've never seen a Federer line so low before, though I hadn't checked the line for the French, but I assume Nadal would have been favored.

For me, I would probably have to take Federer at this point. I don't think Federer's reign of dominance is over just yet, but Nadal was just a master of the previous surface. The spanking he took the last match has people loving the value here, but after the ESPN commentator predicted Nadal in 4, I'll take Fed in 5. Nadal takes the first set, but Fed takes 3 out of the next 4, 7-5 and 7-6ish. Should be a grinder.
      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

well according to bodog odds, the most likely outcome is Federer to win the first set, and win the match in 4 sets.

I'm liking my prediction more. Since each of the last times they've faced the winner of the first set has won the match, and it's paying higher than 1-1, I don't think the match winner takes the first set. The match might end in 4 though, seems like most end that way, but I'll take the 5.
        39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
        Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
        Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

wow..what a match...federer almost pulled off the comeback...but nope...:bang: :bang:

Comment

Working...
          X