Australian Football League - Round 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Football League - Round 3

Last week of the AFL was a tough week - lets hope it can only get better here.

YTD: 6-6
    Profit: -4.65 Units

5 * Collingwood v Richmond - Richmond to win @ $2.10

One thing I like to follow closely in the AFL is how well travelling teams do when they come back from Western Australia. They usually dont do to well the next week regardless of the result. Richmond however played in Melbourne and against Sydney although they lost they looked good in the last quarter. Also Richmond has been able to beat Collingwood previously in the past 3/4 of their past meetings.
    Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 04-13-2007, 01:48 AM. Reason: Edited to include an Updated Record
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Richmond lost 90 - 115 (They were up by 22 at Half)

YTD: 6-7
    Profit: -9.65

5 * Port Adelaide v Adelaide - Port Adelaide to win @ $1.87

Port Adelaide have been looking good as of late sure enough top Ruckman Brendan Lade hasnt found his top form yet. But I expect him to be in top form quite soon. Adelaide has key injuries to Mark Ricciuto (back), Ken McGregor (achilles) and Graham Johncock (Sprained Ankle). Also Port Adelaide have been fantastic in the centre clerances and getting the ball to Brett Ebert but now add in Treadrea to that mix up forward it could be dangerous. Treadrea is returning from a knee injury which sidelined him for much of last year. Even though he is most likely not expected to run out a full game, he is still a dangerous force and I expect Adelaide will have trouble containing him if he does find the ball. Port to win in a close encouter.

5 * Fremantle v West Coast - West Coast to win @ $1.82

I cant see Fremantle doing anything they have been awful as of late. Sure they have won the last few games in this matchup but they havent been great this season. Watching the last few Eagles games I just feel they may be in top form and Fremantle just dosnt seem to be as good. Also the 6 day rest may effect Fremantle as they had to travel from Melbourne back home. Would be interesting to see. Eagles for a win in a close one.

Comment

5 * Hawthorn v Kangaroos - Kangaroos to win +6.5 @ $1.91

Kangaroos have been playing well enough lately and should be able to snatch up a win against the Hawks. Kangaroos are coming off an 8 day break and will most likely start the game off pretty well today, Hawthorn had a rather easy time on monday against a Melbourne unit without any form of attack with Robertson & Neitz injured. I think the 8 day break will benefit the Kangaroos here as the Dees are comming off a horrible week with a large number of injuries been recorded.

Comment

Working...
      X