MM's CFL WK #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's CFL WK #2

Well week 1 is on the books & I finished up +120 (2-1) for the plus side. Glad I stayed away from the ones that I did.

Week 2 has some early value for me. I like the dominant way the Blue Bombers played last week and I see no reason not to back them here even at -11½. Very little line movement if at all at some books. Will switch to euro odds and play them for .94 (94 cents) on the dollar for two c-note units.

YPP (yards per point) come devilishly into play here; as well as offensive rushing and defensive rushing all heavily favouring the boys from the 'Peg. They appear much more ready, willing and hungry.

Back on Saturday morning with some more hopefully.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Uuugh... stunk out the joint with last night's play. Ah well we win and lose some. :bang:

Today's early game gave me very little value in Hamilton. Ticats should :+clueless (must) play better this week. They will give Calgary a much different, calculated and physical game today.

All plays in Euro odds...

I like the Green machine tonite at +2½ 1.95 and also the ML at 2.20 for a unit each. BC's home opener on a new field in a new venue outdoors. Really also liking the UNDER 53 1.95; will play (2) units on this total.

The game total has stayed UNDER in 5 of the Rider's last 5 games when playing on the road in BC.

Montreal comes home off a back door loss in Week 1.:puke:
    Liking the Alouettes here at -5½ 1.97 for 2 units as they get back on track with a solid road win. Al's are the team to beat in the East. Experience and determination will prevail IMO.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
    X