MM's CFL WK #8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's CFL WK #8

This week I find a bit of value in the WPG @ MTL tilt. I have Winnipeg at +11½ 1.95; although current consensus has them at 67% played which makes me a bit nervous.

A.C. & company are still very banged up and are playing on only 4+ days rest off the loss to Toronto. Mentally that is frazzling to a team. Even though the 'peggers have an extra rest day, I really believe if the mental mistakes don't choke the life out of the Bombers, they can keep it closer than 12 points.

As for Friday's matchup in Hog town, the Ticats are my pick and will play them straight up on the ML... 2.35 (+135 for the regular folks) & at +2½ 2.00; each play for one unit.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks Kevin. I'll need that this week.

Well the Bomber implosion effect was in full force last night. Rushing TD's that you could drive an 18 wheel semi thru. I quote from TSN...
      Whitaker raced 19 yards for his first career touchdown, pushing Montreal's lead to 31-17. After a single, Whitaker added another rushing score, this time from 10 yards out, to bring the score to its final of 39-17.
      Also and again I quote from TSN...
      Montreal owned a total net yardage advantage of 128-45 after one quarter of action.

Ah well it's just a unit. Hogtown is my next ploy with the Ticats in town tonite... I just hope I don't have an O'fer this week.
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X