Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 9

YTD 23-13 (+9.70)

Going to just go with one game this week.......

Kansas City Brigade -4 (-110) Vs. Colorado Earlier it was 2.5 and I was going to lay a couple of units...but now that the line is over a FG I better just make it one unit. KC likes to play real close games for some reason. Think KC can get this done at home vs. a real roller coaster team in Colorado. Charles Fredrick should be healthy for this one and should be the difference maker. Hopefully Kenny McIntyre can hold down Damian Harrell...but even if he gets his I think KC has enough to win this one.

1 unit

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Glad I stuck to 1 unit....dissapointing loss for the Brigade.
    YTD 23-14 (+8.60)

Comment

Going to go ahead and try and get my unit back......

Chicago -10 (-110) Vs. Philadelphia Philadelphia on a real slide and I don't think that having Clint Stroener is going to help. They have lost 3 straight and this will probably be a fourth Chicago is on a roll...a real roll. Chicago lost in week 1 and has won every game since. Basically a matchup of two teams going in different directions and I look for it to continue.

1 unit

Good Luck!

Comment

What a lucky winner that was......Chicago was outplayed and should have lost....and STILL found a way to win the game with AND cover with two TD's in the last minute.

YTD 24-14 (+9.60)

Comment

Working...
        X