ATB Saturday Night Boxing Pick - Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Saturday Night Boxing Pick - Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather

I'm getting really sick and tired and Floyd Mayweather antics. This guy talks too much **** and I hope Oscar De La Hoya knock his ass out.

3 Units...

Oscar De La Hoya ML (+150)

Lets get ready to RUUUMMBLLLEEE!!!! :punch:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

If you really like Oscar You should think about using the "props" and make a lot more money. Either way, if you pick Oscar to win by decison or pick him by k.O. you will win at least double if not triple what the moneyline is paying. I understand your dislike of Floyd, he can come across as a total jack ass but some of it is pure show. He sells tickets regardless, im sure tons of people will be buying the fight purely to see him get his ass kicked, and he is fine with that. As annoying as he can be, remember he has gotten cocky for a reason, nobody has been able to shut him up yet! not trying to dog your pick, just pointing out that you could make a lot more money if you went with a boxing Prop bet instead. IMO if Oscar gets him it will be by K.O.
    Good luck with your pick!! I cant wait.

Comment

lol its hilarious to see how many people are betting Oscar with their heart. Mayweather is the real deal....

And thats why I'm on Oscar !!!!!! hahahahah Oscar is used to the weight, he has wayyy more fan support which CAN sway judges, not to mention the shady possibility of having a "rematch" to make some more money for everyone involved. DLH has more power, isn't as fast but still is quick. As I've said before, I won't be surprised by whoever wins, both are very good and look to be in great shape.

I got oscar by decision +300
      mayweather getting knocked down or knocked out +300 (love this prop).

I hope both happen! A knockdown would be key to Oscar stealing some points.

Comment

Working...
      X