X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 11

YTD 27-14 (+12.60)

Got five for the week 11 games:

Colorado pk (-110) Vs. Nashville Harrell had a "break out" last week. That sounds funny...a break out game for quite possibley the best offensive player to ever play in this league...but 10 for 161 and 6 scores is aquite a big game. Looking for Harrell to have another one like that against the Kats who gave up 71 last week to Grand Rapids.

Dallas -4.5 (-110) Vs. Chicago This is it...the two best teams in the league. As good as Chicago is...they are just about as one diminisonal as it gets with just Bobby Sippio to goto on Offense. Dallas has both Pettis and Nash and I think thats enough to pull them through at home.

Arizona -4(-110) Vs. Austin Austin is so much in dis-aray that they released QB Adrian McPherson. Arizona finally getting good play out of their WR Trandon Harvey. It has been tough for Arizona since Gatewood went down. Looking for Arizona to play better then they have and Austin to play worse wich will be more then enough for Arizona to get the victory at home.

LA Avengers -4.5 (-110) Vs. Tampa Bay Just can't talk myself into backing Brett Dietz on the road against a much imporved Avengers team. Cumbie is playing lights out for LA and I look for it to continue.

NY Dragons -1.5 (-110) Vs. Philadelphia Can't beleive I am putting a play in on the Dragons...and as faves none the less. However, Aaron Garcia is back and should be back to full strength this week. Justin Wood has pissed his pants in the fourth Qtr every game since he has been in...don't see any reason that would change.

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

2-1 (+0.90) after the weekend games.
    YTD 29-15 (+13.50)

Still got two pending for the week that go tonight with Dallas and New York.

Comment

1 point away from really having a nice day....Dallas wins by 4 but does not cover the 4.5.

YTD 30-16 (+13.40)
      Last edited by JB; 05-15-2007, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X