Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 14

YTD 32-17 (+14.30)

Found some that I like for this week....

San Jose -9.5 (-110) Vs. Orlando Orlando just does not have enough offense to keep with with San Jose. San Jose is unbeaten at home this season (6-0) AND have won ever game by AT LEAST 20 points at home. Seems like laying less then 10 should not be a problem.

Tampa Bay -2 (-110) Vs. New Orleans I think NO has thrown in the towel on their season. They have lost five straight including a couple of home games. Will go ahead and take the visiting TB Storm in this and lay the short line. Dietz has been fantastic and I think he will rebound from last weeks disapointing game for TB.

Chicago -5 (-110) Vs. LA Avengers Looks like Chicago will be without Sippio again this week...which is leading to soem nice value in their lines. The rush D is still good enough to win this game on their own and I look for the Chicago WR's to step up again from last weeks performance.

Las Vegas +6 (-110) Vs. Arizona I don't hardly ever play dogs in this league, but this should be an outright winner. LV is bad, but they have been bad for a while and finally have some young players in there that appear to want to win. Arizona is just brutally injured right now and has to be the worst team in the league. I will take 6 points with anybody in this league when they are at home and playing Arizona.

Colorado pk (-110) Vs. Utah Utah is either all or nothing, and I think Colorado has enough defense to make it nothing this week. Colorado and Damian Harerell look to be heating up just at the right time as the playoffs keep getting closer and closer. Will gladly take the Crush in this pick'em game.

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Burtal week....1-4 (-3.40)

YTD 33-21 (+10.90)
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
    X