Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML CFL Week One >>>

Argos +3.5 +100 vs Lions
    Don't see how the home team can be getting over a FG on even money. BC will be a good team again, but they were weak protecting their QBs last year, and lost one of their best O-lineman, Bobby Singh. They also lost 2 starting former allstar LBs in Kidd and George White. Argos will again have one of the best defences in the CFL, and I think this is a close one...

Blue Bombers +1.0 -105 vs Eskimoes
    Bombers will play in the Grey Cup this year, IMO. A pick'em in the best home field in the CFL?? The books must know Winnipeg will be good this year as well. They've improved their O-line greatly...and their defence that was already solid...gets a couple good signings as well...making them great this year. Glenn is a good QB, and they have the best RB in the CFL. On the other side...lots of question marks...Edmonton has a whole new team, and I can't see them even keeping this one close with new systems and players. Bombers in a ROMP...play of the week IMO.

Roughriders +3.5 -115 vs Montreal
    I'll take the points in this one as well....Montreal will have another down year, IMO. Calvillo is nearing the end. The Riders have new offensive coach in Kent Austin, and should have the weapons to put up points. That Rider defence played great all year, but injuries to QB Joseph and top WR Dominquez ruined the year. With these guys back and ready to go, I like them to win this outright.

Hamilton +10 -105 vs Calgary
    Way too many points for a week one game. Hamilton will be improved...Maas looking for a bounce back year, and Lumsden gets his first full camp...he'll be ready. Calgary did not look great in the pre-season, and QB Burris looked horrible...look for former NFL bust Akili Smith to challenge him, as he looked great. Stamps win, but the Cats cover.

1 unit each

GL

Lol...I think we'd be opposites on all four if I played EVERYTHING I liked. GL!

Comment

LOL...First few weeks are a crapshoot for sure....just think it's wise to take points....especially when I think 2 of the dogs are the outright better teams (Winnipeg & Sask).

Adding...

Winnipeg ML +115
      vs Edmonton
      I'll add a unit on the strongest play of the week IMO....

Comment

GL JML :beerbang: I got +4.5

Comment

Nice hit Homedawg :thumbs:

2-0 for the night.... :beerbang:

Comment

:th: Also Like Got +3.5

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              :th: Also Like Got +3.5
              Riders win outright....

Need Hamilton to cover that crazy huge number for a perfect 4-0 week...

Comment

I think I will tail you for the hell of it. I would haev played Montreal -3 tonight...good thing I laid off. Calvillo looked like crap. The Bombers are going to crush them next week. I'll be jumping on that line as soon as it comes out.

Nice job so far. :glass:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Riders win outright....

Need Hamilton to cover that crazy huge number for a perfect 4-0 week...
                  GL JML :beerbang: to many ???? with dem tigers, gonna sit this 1 out...:beer2:

Comment

Well...Hamilton's offence lays an egg.
                    3-1 week.

I agree, Ang....Winnipeg will be all over Montreal next week...we should get a decent line as well, because in years past Montreal was the East's best, and Winnipeg was the worst....those roles are reversed this year, IMO.

Would love to get Winnipeg at a FG or less at home...
                    Would like to get a bunch of points with the Eskies this week as well...If I could get a TD, I'd be loving them...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Well...Hamilton's offence lays an egg.
                      3-1 week.

I agree, Ang....Winnipeg will be all over Montreal next week...we should get a decent line as well, because in years past Montreal was the East's best, and Winnipeg was the worst....those roles are reversed this year, IMO.

Would love to get Winnipeg at a FG or less at home...
                      Would like to get a bunch of points with the Eskies this week as well...If I could get a TD, I'd be loving them...
                      Winnipeg -3 would be golden. I think it'll be higher though...

I like the BC/Edmonton over. I think DD will carve up the Esks defence and the Esks offence is good enough for 3 TDs...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                        Winnipeg -3 would be golden. I think it'll be higher though...

I like the BC/Edmonton over. I think DD will carve up the Esks defence and the Esks offence is good enough for 3 TDs...
                        The greek has their CFL lines out...looks like its 3.5 for Winnipeg...I like that...not getting the full TD with Edmonton though...

Montreal Alouettes
                        162 Winnipeg Blue Bombers -3½ 48½

163 Edmonton Eskimos
                        164 British Columbia Lions -5½ 51

165 Toronto Argonauts -4 42½
                        166 Hamilton Tigercats

167 Calgary Stampeders
                        168 Saskatchewan Roughriders -1 52

Comment

Bowmans has the Bombers -3 and BC -7.

Comment

Working...