X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's CFL Week 2 for 2015

Took it on the butt last week {1-3} as the 'Dogs bit hard! Ouch :puke:
    YTD: 1-3 $-2.20

My plays are all single units unless noted.

WEEK:2

Highlight of note...

Stamps are an amazing 18-5-1 ATS since July 2009 as a road favorite after a game as a favorite and are also 21-7 ATS since July 2012 on the road.

*** Thursday 02-JUL ~ 2 plays: Hamilton (ML) -125 SU win \ Tabbies & Bombers OVER 51 -106

Ticats have had a historical (-ATS) knack for close lined games and this one should be tight in the 'peg. B-Bombers are entering this Home opener m\up on a serious high after last week's underdog (+11.5 ATS margin) SU win at SAS while the Ticats are trying to salvage a 1-1 record before a week off; (1 point losers... ooohh so close loss in Alberta) are going into gm 2 of a horrendous road schedule (Thx to the Pan AM games). Home crowd will be rocking but my gut tells me it won't be enough. ROAD team wins SU and OVAH the total

*** Friday 03-JUL ~ Calgary (-10) {My line... will post up plays when it's avail.}

No line yet as I type this on Wednesday. Stamps should roll thru Montreal to a 2-0 record.

*** Saturday 04-JUL ~ BC Lions -3 -110 ATS win

Lions in game 1 of their season starting on the road and have 60 minutes of current OTT game film to prepare with for this one. Laying a field goal on the road is ripe for picking like (Ontario cherries and strawberries). Redblacks come back to earth with a thud. ROAD team prevails ATS.

*** Sunday 04-JUL ~ SAS -3 -104 ATS win \ Boatmen & Roughies OVER 50½ -106

Roughies are tough at home and more so after a SU loss there. QB situation comes into play here after last week's fiasco. Argo's 2nd game on the road even if last week in the boonies of Alberta was classified as an Argo HM game (again thx to the Pan AM games). Not again I say. HOME team ATS and OVAH.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Adding these...

*** Friday 03-JUL ~ Calgary -10 -106 ATS win \ CAL @ MON Under 47½ +100

Comment

Well Calgary got rolled Friday night ~ the Montreal defense held Cornish to under 60 yards and kept the Stampeders to 0 points until the start of Q-4. Many times teams step up in uncertainty and this was one of those instances.

Job well done by the Alouettes.

Comment

Working...
      X