X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML CFL Week Two >>>

3-1, +1.83 Units last week.

Winnipeg -3 -120 vs Montreal
    Going to be taking the Bombers until the books realize they are the cream of the East crop...they've been **** for a few years now, so we only have to cover a FG against the over-rated Als. Like I said last week in taking the Sask upset over Montreal....they are not the dominant team of years past.....Calvillo won't last the year as starter IMO, and this might be a rare non-playoff year for the Als. Their offensive line looked horrible, they are injured at WR, and Calvillo looked slow. Add that to the excitement of Winnipeg's home-opener, and I like the cover.

2 Units

Stampeders +1 -105 vs Saskatchewan
    Fading my Riders here...they looked good against the Als, but I think that was more because of Montreal's poor play, than anything special the Riders did. The defense looked good...but Montreal had injuries, and a revamped O-line. Sask QB, Joseph only looked OK. This game against rival Calgary will be a much harder test, as they have the high-powered offense....really think the Stamps should be favoured by 4 or 5 in this one, and this line is reflected only by Montreal ****ting the bed at home, and not the Riders playing great football.

2 Units

Will also likely be on Edm + the points...but waiting to get some more points (8?), as I think the public hammers the popular Lions...not sure about the battle of Ontario...might lay off that one...

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 07-04-2007, 12:52 PM.

GL JML! Was leaning Stamps...not sure though.

As for the battle of Ontario, I like the under. If the Cats could only manage 9 points against the Stamps D, they may only get a field goal against that Argos D.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      As for the battle of Ontario, I like the under. If the Cats could only manage 9 points against the Stamps D, they may only get a field goal against that Argos D.
      yeah...you'd figure it'd be an under....but I never play unders in CFL...too much can happen....there can be 4 TDs in 10 minutes. I rarely play CFL totals...but if I do, it's only when I like an over.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        yeah...you'd figure it'd be an under....but I never play unders in CFL...too much can happen....there can be 4 TDs in 10 minutes. I rarely play CFL totals...but if I do, it's only when I like an over.
        I like to pick my spots when it comes to unders. The over was 2-7 at Commonwealth last year. That didn't help me during week one however...

Comment

Adding...

Eskimos +7 -110 vs Lions
          I like what I saw from Edmonton in game one against the very tough Bombers...you have to believe they will only improve with all the new faces geling for another week...Ricky Ray looks like he's back to form after a down year in 2006...BC is a little over-rated IMO, if the Argos could keep it close, I think the Eskies can too..and maybe even pull off an upset.

2 Units

Thats it...laying off the Argo/Ticat game...

Comment

Bombers cash :thumbs:

Nice hits Ang & BB.

Gunna be a long year in Montréal...

Comment

Working...
            X