MM's CFL Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's CFL Week 3

I like the Argos on Thursday, mainly due to the severe lack of preparation time which Calgary has had, since the pasting they took last Sunday in Regina.

IMO 3 full days of is very insufficient to prepare for any game, let alone a road game halfway across the country. The Stamps are mentally beat up as a team, and their defense is physically drained. Time of possession in their last game was not really that unbalanced CAL 28:40 to SAS 31:20. However penalties added up on the Stamps: [evil]13 for 135 yds.[/evil] In Week 1 the Stamps TOP was 28:44 but penalties again were high at [evil]16 for 133 yds.[/evil]

Toronto only had 7 for 51 yds against HAM and TOP was 36:50 to 23:10
    In their 1st GM against BC, the Argos had the ball for 28:44 and were only penalized 6 times for 70 yds.

This game will come down to discipline and defense and Toronto has the strong edge in both areas. If Bishop gets the offence rolling early, the Boatmen will stomp the right out of the Stamps.

I see a one sided victory for the Boatmen on Thursday. At only -2 to -3 from the linemakers, we should see a solid SU and ATS win by the Argos in the Rogers Centre on Thursday.

I have access to a good historical trend database which is free of charge. History in the CFL is very prevalent and usually comes true to form.

ex.:
    When Calgary played as a pk to +3 underdog - coming off a 2 game losing streak : 0-3-1 ATS and 0-4-0 SU
    When Calgary played as a Road team - coming of 2 ATS losses = 4-8-0 ATS but 8-4-0 O\U.

When Toronto played as a home team after allowing 7 points or less = 5-0-0 SU.
    When Toronto played as a home team coming of 2 ATS wins = 9-2-0 SU.

Here's a few more tidbits...
    Code:
    Team Trends - Toronto Argonauts 
    Team Query ATS Count SU Count Over/Under 
    Toronto Argonauts  When ANY CFL team played as a Home team -After a division game - Allowed scored 7 points or less against  10-6-1  15-2-0  7-10-0 
    Toronto Argonauts  When ANY CFL team played as Home team as a Favorite -Before a non division game - Coming off a 2 game under  19-13-1  28-5-0  17-16-0 
    Toronto Argonauts  When ANY CFL team played as Home team as a Favorite -Vs Non Conference Opponent - Coming off a 2 ATS win  19-11-0  26-4-0  19-11-0 
    Toronto Argonauts  When TORONTO team played as a Home team - Coming off a 2 ATS win  5-6-0  9-2-0  5-6-0
    My other system says...

Your ATS result has the home team winning by 36 points and your O/U result is 45.99

BOL on Thursday
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Have no clue about the CFL, but sounds good to me. I'll tail ya on the Argonauts.

Comment

Totally agree, MM....GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks for the support guys.

My CFL systems have spit out similar projected results except for the last game so here we go...

SYSTEM 3A:

CAL at TOR ... Your ATS result has the Home team winning by 36 points and your O/U result is 46

EDM at WIN ... Your ATS result has the Home team winning by 18.65 points and your O/U result is 57.75

BC at SAS ... Your ATS result has the Home team winning by 16.62 points and your O/U result is 43.45

MON at HAM ...
        Your ATS result has the Away team winning by 16.94 points and your O/U result is 41.73

My other main CFL Calculator System spits out ATS only ...

Toronto by 19;
        Winnipeg by 18;
        SAS by 9 or 10 depending on the line you got;
        Hamilton by 1 at (+6).

Let's see what transpires this week.
        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

liking toronto myself tonight and Michael Bishop

Bishop looked pretty good last week and man calgary was horrid..wish i wouldnt have waited too long and gotten a -3.5 (bought down to 3)..really liking this cfl stuff although probobly cause im 2-0

thanks for all the info

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot for the play man. I backed this straight up and wrapped it with some other games in a few decent parlays that hit. Made a lot of money tonight because of you and the Argos. You the man Mike.

Comment

Working...
            X