Ang's CFL (Week 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's CFL (Week 3)

Tough start to the year for me...but I picked up a nice win on the Bombers last week, we'll see if I get the same this week.

Winnipeg -5 -110, 5 units
    The Esks are 1-7 in their last 8 trips to Winnipeg. They were brutal on the road last year (I think they won 2 games) and it looks like that will repeat this year after the way they played last week. Last year in Winnipeg they got killed 46-10. Their front seven is getting no pressure on the QB, they probably have the worst LB's in the league and their secondary is not living up to the hype. I fully expect Glenn, Roberts and Stegall to have a field day out there. Ricky Ray is only so good and 4 interceptions in the first two games says he has to be better.

Toronto -3 -110, 2 units
    Calgary on short rest. A lot of finger pointing going on in the Stamps locker room right now. Burris was quick to call out Nik Lewis but refuses to accept any responsibility himself. That Argos D will eat them alive. As for the Argos offence, I'm still not sold on Bishop but they should be good enough at home to cover the 3 pt. spread.

Saskatchewan -2 -110, 2 units
    Got this at -2, it's now -3.5 at Pinny. The Riders are lethal at home and BC hasn't looked all that impressive so far. I picked Saskatchewan to finish second in the West this year and so far they seem to be playing with a serious amount of confidence. I don't expect another blowout, but I like the Riders at home by a field goal.

No totals this week. I don't think I've gotten one right yet. GL Everyone!

Wow, I really need to just stick to hockey...:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Wow, I really need to just stick to hockey...:bang:
      Don't get discouraged Ang. It's just Week 3. Lots of opportunities down the road
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X