X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Confrence Championships

Ytd 44-28 (+15.31)

Allright here we go....

Columbus +11 (-110) Vs. Georgia Columbus really has a chance to stink up the Arenabowl if they can match last weeks upset of Dallas with another upset of Georgia this week. I think an outright win is a little much to ask for...but I will gladly take 11 points. This team lost by 2 and by 9 to Dallas in two matchups and then beat them in the palyoffs. They actually beat Georgia in the regular season at home 62-61 and then Georgia got them good in the return match 54-33. Basically GA already got their revenge for the loss...I think Columbus may just sneak up on em!

San Jose -3 (-110) Vs. Chicago D'Orazio is banged up for Chicago. Asking Chicago to walk into San Jose and win a game in that arena is just way too much to ask when you are not 100%. Its even more to ask if the guy that is hurt is D'orazio or Sippio. San Jose can't be any healthier then they are. San Jose has been like the silent assians all year and I look for them to win this one and advance to yet another ArenaBowl here in 2007!

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Couldn't agree more JB... good luck!

Comment

I'm playing my hometown Destroyers as well. Amazing that here in Columbus, still nobody gives a shat about them.:nuts:

Good luck man:beerbang:

Comment

Wow...how bout dem Destroyers......

2-0 (+2.00)

Ytd 46-28 (+17.31)
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
        X