ArenaBowl XXI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArenaBowl XXI

Why in the hell do they have to have a bye week between the confrence championships and the ArenaBowl? I mean does ESPN really need a full 14 days to hype this game?
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Ytd 46-28 (+17.31)

With that said I am going to go ahead and take San Jose for 2 units at -6.5:

San Jose -6.5 (-110) Vs. Columbus If the hype works maybe the line will get bet up and maybe I can shoot for a middle...LOL. If it comes down maybe I will add...who knows. The line should not matter anyway. After loosing 2 out of there first 3 games this season San Jose has won 14 of there last 15 games including 12 games in a row. The average winning margin in the 12 game winning streak is 21...I mean they are dismanteling people. See no reason for it to stop now.

2 units on San Jose to win ArenaBowl XXI

Comment

GL, JB....might have to tail you on that...although I never seen one minute of this Arena Football stuff...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

It's kinda funny cause I haven't seen one promo for the game on ESPN all week. Maybe I'm just missing them, but I haven't seen any. I couldn't even tell you when the game is (I assume it's next Saturday???).

Comment

3:00 Eastern on ABC, Sunday July 29
          Looks like an announce team of Mike and Mike (Greenberg and Golic)
          I JUST turned down a free trip from ESPN to go to the game. ESPN had an AFL pick em challange for the AFL season. I went 116-37 and finished 3rd overall. Of course they had prizes for first and second place...lol. However, turns out that first and second could not take the trip to the game so they call me today and offer the trip to me since I finished third. Plan leaves tomorrow morning. No way I could do it on such short notice so I had to turn it down also....but that would have been a pretty damn nice trip to New Orleans to see the Arena Bowl!

In regards to the ESPN hype....I Guess they are busy with there first NASCAR race of the season!

It has kind of surprised me that the line has stayed at 6.5 for this long. At this time I am just going to ride out my 2 unit play with San Jose and see what happens.
          Last edited by JB; 07-27-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I saw the commercial for it and thought it might be fun to put something on it.Havent followed the season at all....so I think Im gonna tail you...thank you for the pick.:sm:

Comment

Columbus came in as a 6 seed with a losing record on the season. Chicago won it last year as a 6 seed, and that combined with Pittsburgh's run may have people betting the cinderella story.

Or the game is fixed. I'm on SJ as well, gl.

Comment

Tailed you on this one...San Jose Offense and Defense looks good :beerbang:

Comment

:thx: :party:

Thanx for the pick
                  .:beerbang:

Comment

That was really never in doubt....
                    too bad the season is over....I could relly use these winning units!

Ytd 47-28 (+19.31)

Comment

Working...
                    X