Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML CFL Week 6 >>>

7-6, -1.20 Units

Not a big week in the CFL for me this week. Tor/Mtl & Cal/Edm could go either way, although I would lean to the Eskies at home...and although BC is the class of the league...Saskatchewan is red-hot, always plays BC well, and the Lions are still banged up..so I'm not prepared to lay points with them. I'd actually lean to a Sask ML for the value is forced into action in that one.

Hamilton Tiger Cats +6.5 -119 vs Winnipeg
    Hamilton was in that game last week IN Winnipeg, and was actually winning with about 8 minutes to play. Winnipeg scored a couple TDs late on a long bomb and interception, to make it look lopsided, but I felt that Hamilton was actually the better team. I really think they win this one outright in front of their packed house at Ivor Wynne, but I'll take the 6.5.

Saskatchewan Roughriders +3 -112 vs BC
    Riders offence is really clicking, and teh Riders always play BC tough....I'll take the FG against a banged up BC team at QB, and in the secondary.

2 Units Each

GL. :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-02-2007, 06:40 PM.

GL JML...:beerbang: I'm likin' sas tonight...:beer2:

Comment

jumpin' on tor too...:beer2:

Comment

I agree HD...added Sask...BC is real banged up, starting 2 or 3 rookies in the secondary. That is big in the CFL because it is a different game then what they are used to in US College, with the pre-snap motion by the receivers, and the wider field. Should be a pick'em IMO.

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Tor/Mtl & Cal/Edm :

got me all fired up and then i read the thread.....CFL.....:bang: :bang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            got me all fired up and then i read the thread.....CFL.....:bang: :bang:
            lol...that does look like a CBC Saturday night double-header...Leafs/Habs + Battle of Alberta!

I wish...

Comment

both doggies came in last night... sas with the easy s/u win...

GL Tonight JML :beerbang: ham is at +3.5 right now... got me thinkin', but with all those extra point scorin' oportunities in the cfl, its a no play for me:beer2:

Comment

Both Dogs win outright

Comment

Nice Work...:beerbang: thats 4 dogs in a row covering, going back to the late game last saturday.... calgary(#2 offense total yards vs #7 in points allowed defense) could make it 5 in a row for the dogs... :beer2:

Comment

5 in a row for the dogs! I got in on 3... I shoulda tailed ya on ham...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      5 in a row for the dogs! I got in on 3... I shoulda tailed ya on ham...:beer2:
                      :thumbs:

HD...you ever watch a CFL game down there? Or just go by stats? If not you'd like it. It's a fun game to watch. Of course the talent isn't what the NFL is, but it's a different game...lots of speed, passing, and scoring. I love the NFL and CFB, but watching Ruben Droughens run a 2 yard run up the middle can get a bit old sometimes.
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-05-2007, 08:14 PM.

Comment

HD...you ever watch a CFL game down there? Or just go by stats? If not you'd like it. It's a fun game to watch. Of course the talent isn't what the NFL is, but it's a different game...lots of speed, passing, and scoring. I love the NFL and CFB, but watching Ruben Droughens run a 2 yard run up the middle can get a bit old sometimes.

when the NFL went on strike in 1982...they had a CFL game on TV in place of the NFL games every week on i believe it was NBC. I remember watching it and thinking how strange it was after watching the NFL...but it was actuallykind of cool.....
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

dont watch... look at stats and writeups by the cbc writers... watch the lines and the movement, check the public's opinion... use some nfl stats for lines...etc.... I'm gonna check 1 out soon, if I can find a live feed for it...:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            when the NFL went on strike in 1982...they had a CFL game on TV in place of the NFL games every week on i believe it was NBC. I remember watching it and thinking how strange it was after watching the NFL...but it was actuallykind of cool.....
                            How do you know???? you are too young for that.... Back in the good ole days of: ABC's WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS...

Comment

Working...
                            X