my plays for tennis Sat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my plays for tennis Sat.

I played 2 games wheather there win or not it should be great games either way.

Jelena Jankovic v Ana Ivanovic , Jelena Jankovic to win :sm:

Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal , Novak Djokovic to win :sm:

GL :beerbang:

gl on the tennis like janko but id bet nadal if i was to bet that other match
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I agree with the Nadal but even he has to loose sometime and if there isn't a better time then this one! IMO right now the line hasn't changed since I bet this morning on this one so maybe it's really going to be very close :beer2:

also who wants to see a nadal and federer again so soon thats why I went with Djokovic :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Thanks!

GL

Comment

tough break on janko but very nice call on djoko :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks, I'm watching the match now on espn delayed but this guy is cool as anyone could be, nothing rattles him nadal has no affect against Djokovic , it should be a very exciting match tomorrow :beerbang:

GL > if your betting it

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
            Thanks, I'm watching the match now on espn delayed but this guy is cool as anyone could be, nothing rattles him nadal has no affect against Djokovic , it should be a very exciting match tomorrow :beerbang:

GL > if your betting it
            gotta love espn delayed coverage of tennis :bang: :bang: :bang: I CANT STAND IT!!

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I can;t stand it , it seems tomorrows the same thing , tomorrow I won't watch the score on live scores so I could enjoy it without knowing :beerbang:

I think the way this guy is playing right now he's going to give roger a hard time and may even beat him , I know saying that is alot but even champs go down and I concider roger federer the best ever that played 10 times better then sampras and I thought he was the king of the court before , I might throw some money on tomorrows game with Djokovic :beer2:

Comment

spooks me laying dough against Federer.
                Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin tha Life View Post
                  spooks me laying dough against Federer.
                  One time I bet with federer along time ago , I think it was for about $250-300 and I wasn't going to make anything but he stiff me and I took a lost for it, I just bet it just for the fun of it I wasn't going to make more then like $10.00 and I lost:bang: :bang: :nuts: :nuts: :sm:

Comment

man they just showed some blonde on the coverage in the crowd.........can i get her to come over tonight? :nuts: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                    X