Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML CFL Week 8 >>>

12-7, +4.94 Units

5-1 the past 2 weeks....let's keep 'er going....only one game this week for me....way too many points to back the Riders this week.

BC Lions +2.5 -105 vs Calgary
    No-brainer for me in this one. Wrong team favoured IMO. BC rarely loses 2 in a row...and they never lose 3! lol. BC also getting their best DB back, and maybe the best in the CFL (Kory Banks), as well as another playmaking receiver in Tony Simmons. With another week to get QB Pierce healthier, and the full complement of receivers BC has, they will put up a lot of points on the CFL's worst defence (yes, the Stamps are even way worse than 1-win Hamilton). BC's offence hasn't looked spectatcular of late, but that was against maybe the 2 best defences in the CFL (Sask/Winn). Different story here with the Brutal Stamp Defence! This home field Burris love-in for most people doesn't fly with me, as it's the Calgary defence that is losing their games (and Burris TO's), and BC has already won at McMahon, only 3 weeks ago, with 3rd stringer Jackson at QB for a 1/2. Gotta take the Lions plus a FG IMO. I love having Kory Banks back, and another bigtime receiver to open up the field for other standouts Jackson, Clermont & Simon. I also predict alot of pressure on Burris from that great BC D-line, forcing him into the error-machine he can be. My only play of the week...

3 Units

GL!

Lions Cash :thumbs:

6-1 past 3 weeks...

Comment

Nice work JML:th:

Comment

Working...
      X