Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Arena Football Week 2

YTD 3-2 (-0.30)

This HAS to be a bad line...but I just went ALL IN with the money I have at one book:

Dallas +12.5 (-110) Vs. Tampa Bay
    Dallas probably should be favored by 12.5 seeing they are probably the best team in the league and won 60-7 last week. Not sure this will hold up or not...but like I said went ALL IN with the money I have left in one on-line account wich amounts to about a 9 unit win if this happens AND is actually paid out.

Other games I like this week and WILL be on are New Orleans (will be for multiple units), Philadelphia and probably Georgia. Will also probably be on Las Vegas and maybe Utah. Pass on SJ/Chi, KC/Colorado and will probably pass on Orlando.

Gotta wait for my other on-line to offer lines on the AFL games before I know for sure.

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Going to go ahead and play

Las Vegas +10 (-110) Vs. Grand Rapids I know Grand Rapids went into Colorado and won in week 1...but laying 10 with them seems way too high. Looking for Shaun King to have a better week for LV in week 2. This game is tonight (3/8/07)

1 unit

Good Luck!

Comment

Scratch the Dallas play...my book already cancelled the wager due to wrong line. Dallas is favored by 12.5.

At least Vegas was a winner last night!

Will go ahead with this one:

New Orleans +2 (-110) Vs. Columbus Its the return of the VooDoo to New Orleans and this is their FIRST home game since the hurricane. Looking for the city's emotion to carry New Orleans to victory in this one.

2 units

Good Luck!

Comment

Upping New Orleans to a 3 unit play

In addition:

Philadelphia pk (-110) Vs. Nashville
        Georgia -7 (-110) Vs. Austin

1 unit on each of those games

Comment

One of those GREAT weeks!