No announcement yet.

Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Carter cant miss and G'Town has like 5 unforced turnovers.
    NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• College BBall is a game of runs and they will get theirs

Comment

• The Irish will cool off. As long as G'Town cuts the lead to about 8-10 by halftime, they'll have a good shot to make a run at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          game over

7 for 9 from 3 pt land
          ND won't last... don't worry, it's still really early..
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• nd has come to play for sure..... gtown having issues with the zone....

Comment

• I love you Jeff Green

Comment

• If G'Town keeps dominating the glass, they'll be back in it in no time.

Comment

• nd is shooting ridicolous % from 3 land

Comment

• i think notre dame is 8/11 from 3

Comment

• i would love to see a pitt/gtown final.... i could care less about ND

Comment

• russell carter is a cocky lil mother running up and down the court waving his fingers and what not around....somebody tell him the games not over yet....hell the first half aaint over yet

Comment

• hoyas offense is getting in sync now... and they've been playing great pressure defense... if gtown can get some stops and notre stops shooting lights out from beyond the arc, this might be a game again

Comment

• ND has been a soft 2nd Half team all year, you should be ok:beerbang:

Comment

• Yeah, id love to see pitt get another shot at Georgetown. We beat them before they found their groove. I think the winner of that game would get a 2 seed in the tournament too.

Comment

• Ive seen notre dame shoot like this before, but it was always for like 7 to 10 minute spurts. Falls may stay hot, but carter and the rest will cool off at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X