Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    So since all the top seeds in the SEC are moving on, I guess that makes it the best? I dont think so, its the ACC. Not gonna argue about that again, there showing it on the court.
    Seriously man, cam meeeeen...Pac-10 dominates

Comment

• ACC lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        You have absolutely no clue... no clue whatsoever.... even the ****ty ass "professionals" on espn are making fun of the ACC now....

Done talking with you....
        No, you are just a big east homer, its hard to argue with you. G-Town is supposed to beat ND tonight. I guess if they lose then the big east isnt the best because the top teams should be winning. haha lets go ND, win this game!!!!
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• gtown giving this game away..... ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
            Seriously man, cam meeeeen...Pac-10 dominates
            Ok pal, maybe the Big East is better, but please dont bring the Pac 10 into the mix....haha please dont do it

Comment

No, you are just a big east homer, its hard to argue with you. G-Town is supposed to beat ND tonight. I guess if they lose then the big east isnt the best because the top teams should be winning. haha lets go ND, win this game!!!!

You are a ******* moron.... this is #9 vs #16..... this is NOT a ranked team losing to a team with 10 ******* wins this year like Maryland did yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                You are a ******* moron.... this is #9 vs #16..... this is NOT a ranked team losing to a team with 10 ******* wins this year like Maryland did yesterday
                ND isnt the 16th best team in the country, they took advantage of that weak schedule this year.

Comment

Ok pal, maybe the Big East is better, but please dont bring the Pac 10 into the mix....haha please dont do it

ahaha lol.....i agree...i dont think pac-10 is up there either....i do think the ACC will be up there next season though.....

Comment

Well at least start by looking at the season overall, all you are arguing is day by day now in these conference tourny's where anything can happen, your argument is a joke man.

Comment

ND isnt the 16th best team in the country, they took advantage of that weak schedule this year.

You're right.... YOU are smarter than the AP pollsters and YOU are smarter than the coaches who vote in the coaches poll.

MY BAD

Comment

• sick of arguing with your biased Duke ass, your argument is a waste of my time, I'm done with you.

Comment

• BULL**** foul on hibbert

Comment

• G-town Pulln Through Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                              sick of arguing with your biased Duke ass, your argument is a waste of my time, I'm done with you.

lol that is exactly what skinsfan said...

Comment

• A ton of contact, but it could of went either way. No call IMO
                                NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
                                X