No announcement yet.

Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on dude, you really think usc is gona keep this up....They blow nuts, just thrown up bricks that go in, its laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      The game was full of very ticky tacky calls and some very sloppy and crappy basketball. IL was 15 of 27 from the FT line and Pruitt was 4 of 10. Indiana did not look like a tournament team. DJ White seemed non existent near the ending of the game and in OT Indiana wasted the whole clock and just bombed threes. They did that the majority of the game. I'm very happy that my team came out on top but both of these teams looked like crap. Hopefully this got IL off the bubble (I don't think so) but we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, it was a pretty shaky game and you brought up some good points. FT shooting was awful tonight like usual and it very easily coulda cost them the game and prolly should have. The D was great as usual but no matter how stingy it is, can't win on D alone - gotta score points too, which they ain't doing right now. I have no idea where Rich's shot went. Alls I know is he better find it and find it soon. There is no reason why Randle only scores 2 points before fouling out. He is too talented and athletic, he has to drive to the basket more and create, as does Chester. Warren and Shaun have to continue to play well down low if we want to spring the upset tomorrow. I have no idea why they don't go inside more to Pruitt especially. He is a load down low should be a double double machine if they'd look for him more. Hope they sleep fast because they gonna need to be well rested and a lot of things are going to have to go right tomorrow. Should be a great game, as well as OSU-PU I hope.
      Until then, GO ILLINI! :thumbs:

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
        is that typical of hibbert???
        Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        NO

He really is the 2nd best big man in the country (behind odem).... He is usually very dominant defensively.... he usually looks to shoot as well.... he hits the 15 footer regularly and has a good hook shot.... ****er shot 70% this year.

His head aint right today
        If you're watching tonights game, you see what i mean.

Comment

• Hmmmm

Hibbert has been a project from day one.Through hard work, he has imrpoved a lot.Second best big man???

Ahhh, no. If he were, he would be he second pick in the NBA...the best big men his age have been in the league.

He will not be the second pick in the draft, and were he the second best big man in the college game, he would be.
          Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• Sorry.

Only regurgitating what the imbeciles at espn have been saying for the past two months.

Comment

• Hibbert

has made himself into a real player.He will play in the NBA.He will not be second pick in the draft...for all I know he actually may be third..but not for me.

I admire his work ethic, but he is not athletic enough.He is a worker. I love workers, guys that want to improve.But 3rd, even, in this year's draft? No way.

I foresee a decent, perhaps long NBA career for him. But really, he is Eric Montross, just black.
              Last edited by Horatio; 03-10-2007, 10:27 PM.
              Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• alot of the problems with hibbert/green is that they play in a princeton style offense. No player is featured. Hibberts spends much of hisw time on offense being a "cog in the wheel" for the passing game. He does not post up nearly as much as a typical big man. Then again, your typical big man does not routinely hit 15 foot jumpers and 70% from the field. Jeff Green, I honestly believe, is the best player in the country. No one will ever consider him to be better than a durant or odem.... and MAYBE rightly so.... but he just does so much more... plays hard defense all game long.... posts up, shoots from beyond the arc, gets boards, is a deadly passer... a true team player.... he would put up durant numbers on most other teams.

Comment

• Don't forget Longar Longar my friends :sm: :beer2: LOL
                  NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                  NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
                  X