X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's NCAA Friday

YTD 18-13 (+2.50)

Going to take a late stab at....

Kansas State -2 (-110) Vs. Texas Tech Game just means more to K-St then TT. TT should have locked up their bid yesterday. Kansas State gets IN the 65 with a win in this one.

1 unit

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Good luck todayJB, as long as Texas Tech covers the +1 for the 1st half, we both cash..:beerbang

Comment

In my opinion this is a play in game and the loser is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
        In my opinion this is a play in game and the loser is out.
        I would really be surprised if the Big 12 only gets four teams in...I really would.

IF Kansas State loses this game then maybe they only get four....but if Kansas State wins I think the confrence gets 5 teams and I would really be surprised if they did not get 5.

I may be alone in that though....

Comment

I saw it the same way JB. With all the quality wins TTU has, I can't see them possibly not getting in....while KSU without a doubt needs this one today to get there.

Comment

BOL to ya JB's Masterpiece....:beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice call on K State, I think it is going to be a nerve racking Sunday for Bobby and the boys.

Comment

After losing them all last night...feels good to bounce back with a winner!

YTD 19-13 (+3.50)

Comment

Nice hit, JB! Both those teams are in now. Texas Tech has so many Top 25 wins, they can't be left out.

Comment

Yea, I figured sweeping Texas A&M and beating Kansas should get it done for Knight's boys.

Comment

Working...
                    X