Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 Semifinals -- 3/10/07

YTD: 4-4

Going to pick both of these tonight and see how it goes.

Xavier -11.5 v. URI -- Simply put...I'm riding them as far as they'll take me. 9 game win streak -- average margin of victory 21 ppg. over that stretch. Experience v. inexperience. X is really a bad matchup for URI...URI doesn't come close to having X's depth and experience. X won by 26 @ the Cintas a few weeks ago. I forsee this game going like so many others in this 9 game win streak. X starts slow....its close at half. X and Lavender take over in the second half when their depth comes into play. URI's inexperience leads to turnovers and easy X baskets. I see X winning this one by 14-17 points.

SLU +3 v. GW -- Talk about two very different teams. SLU is scary...they have underachieved all year. As an X fan, I'm rooting for GW. Liddell is NBA material and Lisch played well last night. OT may be a factor...but I look for SLU to take GW out of their style of play....grind it, grind it, grind it...GW's thoroughbreds like to run...SLU won't let them. Think GW gets frustrated and SLU just might pull the upset here. I won't lie....the fact that GW is getting pounded by the public and the line hasn't moved helps too.

GL! :thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

GL Nigel! I couldn't lay the chalk with Xavier. I think GW finds a way to beat SLU tonight too, but we shall see.

GL

Comment

Working...
    X