NCAA Pac-10 locks for Thursday 3/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Pac-10 locks for Thursday 3/1

Well I never got a chance to register at UC becuase registration was always closed and I saw a lot of people making bonehead Pac-10 picks so maybe I can help a few people out.

USC +3 at Washington

I am in love with this game. Washington is a very downtrodden team and is definately not as good as advertised. USC's close game at home with Washington may steer people another way but those were completely different teams. That was when USC thought they weren't that good and Washington thought they were damn good. Role reversal. Washington has had some major trouble, I like USC by at least 6 in this one, its a very important game for the Pac-10 and NCAA tournament seeding.

Arizona -3.5 at California

Love this one too. Normally I make my plays against Arizona becuase of how overrated they consistently are, but it seems like Vegas is adjusting. Arizona is playing well at the end of the year and I wasn't impressed by California when I saw them play live at USC. Arizona has the athletic bigs to handle California easily. I like Arizona by 10.

VTech +3 at Virginia
    It looks like a lot of people are going with Virginia on this one, and I'm scared that I am going heavy against the grain. It is just hard to bet against a team that won by 30. That being said, Virginia is a good team, but their last 3 games have been lackluster. Barely beating down FSU/GTech teams and losing at Miami. I like a close fought battle to the end in this one, and so I am just taking the 3 points if VTech loses on a last second shot.

EDIT:A special note on the UCLA -1 Washington St. I would advise everyone to NOT take this game either way. This is one of the most clear tossups I have seen this year. Washington St. will be fired up, and is a VERY good team (stuck with UCLA the whole way @ Pauley and has beat plenty of good teams), UCLA is a bit down, not perfect but does have the potential to beat anyone. Home court for Wash St. makes this anyone's game, and it literally is anyone's game. Anyone making a pick on this game either just really wants to gamble on a big game, or isn't looking at the full story.

Any input/comments/suggestions would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Delta00; 03-01-2007, 03:27 PM.

Didn't take long for the LOCKS to arrive did it? :(

GL though
    Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
      Didn't take long for the LOCKS to arrive did it? :(

GL though
      haha is that taboo on here? Duly noted. My Pac-10 picks sure feel like it :cool:

Comment

I like all 3 of those ...I'm on V-Tech

GL with your "Locks"
        Roll Tide

Comment

you can "Lock" the door
          you can brush your Golden "Locks"
          you can even go out and look for the "Lock" ness monster

In sports betting, it just plain does not exist

Having said that
          WELCOME!!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Oh lord.... Are there rules? Can I tell him to read the rules yet?

Don't use the "L" word in here, ever. But thanks for my winners tonight ;)

Comment

get him Cuse LMAO
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
                you can "Lock" the door
                you can brush your Golden "Locks"
                you can even go out and look for the "Lock" ness monster

In sports betting, it just plain does not exist

Having said that
                WELCOME!!
                yikes! Looks like "Lock" is definately not a good word to be using, and frankly I do see why. I'll be sure to stray away from it and continue make picks that "look damn good" haha

Comment

Uh OH.....good thing I'm not on any of those....LMAO
                  Hope ya cash 'em though....GL:rolleyes:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                  X