X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's A10 Finals -- 3/10/07

YTD: 4-6
    Yesterday: 0-2

Couldn't pick my ass yesterday. X played poorly. URI played with urgency. SLU slowed down GW but couldn't make a basket to save their lives. Just sick...Oh well, onward and upward.

GW -6 v. URI -- Maybe I haven't given GW enough credit lately...they're hot (winning their last 6), but before their 6 game win streak, they lost 4 in a row. The closest I have watched them (until last night and against St. Joe in the quarterfinals) was the 29 point drubbing X put on them in their house. But right now, GW looks athletic and tough. I think URI may have shot their wad last night against X. Barron was a stud and was hitting from LONG range. The biggest impact on tonight's game, IMHO, is that Will Daniels, URI's best player may be out. He injured his ankle late in the game last night against Xavier. Even if Daniels plays, he won't be nearly 100%. Think that will kill the Rhodies tonight.

GW is tall, long and athletic. Rice and Elliott are playing very well right now. I just don't URI can string two great performances together. They played a nail biter against Fordham in the quarters...last night's game was hard fought and close...add to that Daniels' injury...and I see a GW cover tonight.

Wanting to hit this one early in case it goes up....if Daniels cannot go, this line will jump a lot. BTW, GW won the only matchup this year beating URI @ URI by 4.

Go Colonials!!

GL! :beerbang:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

BOL on the day Nigel...thanks for all the info!
    :thumbs:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

GL Nigel
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

YTD: 5-6

WHEW!!! Will Daniels questionable, my ass. Either URI was playing games or that young man did his best impression of Willis Reed tonight. Good God, man.

Well, glad I could finish the A10 season with a "W."

Congrats Colonials and those who took G-dub.

Now, lets get it going in the tourney, X!!

:beerbang:
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
        X