wsox08's Semifinals Saturday NCAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Gotta agree, they just cant score. Who cares if they beat Indiana, they arent getting in. A team like Drexel or FSU is much more deserving IMO...

I think the Big 10 is just a bad conference. Besides the top two teams, they really dont have anyone that is capable of getting out of the 1st weekend IMO. Michigan St maybe, but even that is a stretch.

I will have my 65 later also
    The Big 10 isn't anything special this year besides OSU and Wisc. We can agree on that. Where do you stand on Purdue? I like IL over Purdue. I'd be interested to see your 65. :sm:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Bye bye NCAA Tournament Illinois... BYE BYE!!!!

What an inept offensive basketball team. No chance in hell they get in now. 41 points, my god.

I disagree on a few of yours getting in, I'll post mine later on.

BOL tonight with the plays wsox08!!!!

I sure hope to hell that my Illini get in and w/23 wins, 9-4 in last 13 games, and RPI and SOS of both around 30, the #s show we should get in. However, as tough as it is to say this, we don't deserve to get in. As phenomenal as our D is, it don't matter a lick when you can't fill up the tin. We shall wait and see.
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

2 team parlay
        Akron Money Line -320
        UNLV Money Line -185
        risking 1 unit to win 1.02 units

New Mexico State -2.5 1H .50 units
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

There's no way Illinois should be getting in over Purdue.

Illinois is 7-3 in their last 10, but look at the teams they beat. They are awful basketball teams.

Minnesota
          Northwestern (2)
          Michigan
          Penn State (2)
          Indiana

That's nothing for the committee to get excited about. In fact, all season they only won 3 games over tournament bound, at-large teams (Indiana twice, and Michigan State at home).

Not happening...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            There's no way Illinois should be getting in over Purdue.

Illinois is 7-3 in their last 10, but look at the teams they beat. They are awful basketball teams.

Minnesota
            Northwestern (2)
            Michigan
            Penn State (2)
            Indiana

That's nothing for the committee to get excited about. In fact, all season they only won 3 games over tournament bound, at-large teams (Indiana twice, and Michigan State at home).

Not happening...
            I agree that their schedule was nothing spectacular but do you put Purdue in and IL out? I think Purdue's losses to Butler, Georgia Tech, INDIANA STATE, MINNESOTA, and Michigan really hurt them.. Again, it will be very interesting to see what the committee thinks or values the most.
            Overall Records

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
              I agree that their schedule was nothing spectacular but do you put Purdue in and IL out?
              Yes.

Comment

And I know I sound like I'm picking on Illinois here and I don't mean to be (they are just a good example), but it's a joke how they lose to Wisconsin today and look like the worst team on Earth, yet their RPI rose after their spell-binding 41 point performance. Insanity.

The RPI needs to be tossed out the window, IMHO....

Comment

Cal Poly SLO/Long Beach State UNDER 73 1H .50 units
                  Overall Records

Comment

Regardless, Illinois is in. Teams that will be on the outside looking in are FSU, ODU, Mizzou St.

Comment

GTown -1 1H .50 units
                      Overall Records

Comment

Pittsburgh/Georgetown OVER 64 2H 1 unit
                        Overall Records

Comment

Cal Poly SLO/Long Beach State OVER 80 2H .50 units

Long Beach St. -5 (+100) 2H .50 units
                          Overall Records

Comment

Today I was 11-4 (+6.91 units). It would have been more but the shot at the buzzer messed up my parlay with Akron.. Let's go get 'em tomorrow!!
                            Overall Records

Comment

good work today homie :beerbang: :beerbang:
                              NCAABB YTD (39-32-3)(+15.25 units)
                              NBA YTD (9-8) (+.25 units)
                              MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

Originally posted by CHIcity View Post
                                good work today homie :beerbang:
                                I hope you had a good night
                                Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                                X