Saturday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Hoops

Wow the bubble is shrinking with all these upsets and it really sucks to be a team like drexel right now as they're watching utah state, new mexico st, gw, and rhode island playing for bids today .... but heres what im going with today

Miami Ohio +7, 2 units
    Georgetown -2, 2 units
    Long Beach State -3.5, 2 units
    Rhode Island +6.5, 1 unit

gl today
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL Philly
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

GL Philly. Taking a look at the Hoyas line for tonight. Thats a terrific tourney. The Garden and everyting turns electric on these big time big east games (check out the GT corporate mafia in leather -no offense intended, simple appreciation) TV shots. When I see lists of the greatest/toughest most storied fieldhouses starting with Cameron and Ill I always shake my head that the Garden isn't mentioned (my best field house is the great old piss smelling six thousand seat Palestra in Philly).

Comment

GL tonite Phills! :beerbang:

Comment

thank guys, nice day back in the positives....dumbass bet on sd state lol....nc state has a nice chance to pop someone's bubble tomorrow, same with arkansas, crazy.... went to a-10 tournament this weekend and went to about 5 games, have to say was an awesame time in AC...GDUB did me good all weekend and figures they win out.... iight out guys ... gl big day comin up!!
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
          X