The gAyCC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gAyCC

Did a .500 team really just make it to the conference tourny finals?

I thought that **** only happened in the swac

Anyone Who Knows Where Pro Talent Comes From

would get a kick out of this...truly.LMAO!!!
    Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

I guess thats the point.... all that pro talent and this is the final product?

yikes

good enough for government work, i suppose....

Comment

don't laugh.. jimmy V's B-day

:happy:

don't EVER give up!
        2009 NCAA Football
        Record: 41-38-1
        +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
        Record: 11-14-0
        +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
        Record: 15-15-2
        +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Yeah If Government Work

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          I guess thats the point.... all that pro talent and this is the final product?

yikes

good enough for government work, i suppose....

means a pro career...nah, I think that is slightly better than the government workers I am all too familiar with, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Horatio View Post
            means a pro career...nah, I think that is slightly better than the government workers I am all too familiar with, brother.
            I don't follow... is your argument that the ACC players are good and talented and pro-bound, yet all they can focus on is their future pro careers and couldn't care less about playing well at the collegiate level? Just curious.

Comment

a miracle is in the air .. 83 anyone?
              2009 NCAA Football
              Record: 41-38-1
              +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
              Record: 11-14-0
              +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
              Record: 15-15-2
              +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

glad to see gray came to play today, softy

Comment

Here Is The Point

I don't follow... is your argument that the ACC players are good and talented and pro-bound, yet all they can focus on is their future pro careers and couldn't care less about playing well at the collegiate level? Just curious.

Everyone, every single team, cares in the the ACC.Almost every team has at least one pro on it. The same cannot be said for ANY other league, period.
                  Talent is what it is.If you are playing at the highest level of college talent, and the ACC has it, you might lose if you come out flat, hurt, or in any way not on your game.
                  In the ACC any team can play with the other, because it only takes three future pros to make you a National champion, not just an ACC champion. Think Carolina have three pros on their team? They got three future pros ON THEIR BENCH.

Look at each ACC team. If you know talent, you see at least one guy who can play in the NBA.Name another league that can say as much, even one that has as many teams as the Big East.
                  Last edited by Horatio; 03-10-2007, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Who is the future pro on NC State?

Comment

Skinsfan, everytime NC State has won a game this tournament, you totally made it clear you think the ACC is a joke. How many times are you going to bring this up? I mean seriously?

I cant believe people thinks the ACC is bad because State is making a run, I think that makes it an even stronger conference. In this league, anyone can win on any given night, that is exactly why it is the best conference in the country.

I guess you just had to start another thread so we can argue about it some more? Give it a rest pal, give it a rest please.
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I would not say for sure...

who was the future pro on their team that won the NCCA championship?

And by the way, to say one team in a league does not have a future pro, well, I guess 85 per cent of all leagues suck right?
                        Last edited by Horatio; 03-10-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Who is the future pro on NC State?
                          Have you seen Costner this year???? I guess not, the kid is a stud. How he was not selected ACC ROY is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            Skinsfan, everytime NC State has won a game this tournament, you totally made it clear you think the ACC is a joke. How many times are you going to bring this up? I mean seriously?

I cant believe people thinks the ACC is bad because State is making a run, I think that makes it an even stronger conference. In this league, anyone can win on any given night, that is exactly why it is the best conference in the country.

I guess you just had to start another thread so we can argue about it some more? Give it a rest pal, give it a rest please.

Actually, I started this thread because it's so easy to get under your skin.... so I'm an ass... sue me.

And this statement: In this league, anyone can win on any given night, that is exactly why it is the best conference in the country.

...is completely backword. A league full of average teams will always compete with each other. Sorry.... its the truth. When your conference's top tier teams lose to **** teams, it says alot... especially your co-champion for the regular season.

I'm done with it now.... just like getting a reaction because I'm a prick.... didn't mean to bring up the insecurities of so many at this forum.

Good night. Go Hoyas.

Comment

Your not getting under my skin, dont know why you think that. I never get bothered what people say here, but if its an arguement you want, I will always be here to give you one:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X