No announcement yet.

The Pick your 65 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have seen this a lot in the past. The committee wont just take K-State because they have Texas Tech in. Remember last year with George Mason getting an at-large over Hofstra. Hofstra beat them twice during the season and saw themselves left out. I think the same thing might happen in the CAA this year with Drexel getting in over ODU. I have ODU in but I feel like Drexel deserves it more.

You never know what the committee is gonna do, alls I know is 6pm cant get here soon enough. Take way the hour for daylight savings time and its getting here even faster...
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

You are all over it my man!!! We will just have to wait and see I guess, but I honestly don't see Big 12 only getting FOUR teams in, if they do that is a damn shame, even with OSU down this year K-State is in....... But like you said you never know what the comitte will do!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks for the breakdown, nice work:th:
      NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
      NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

6PM won't come soon enough or will come too soon depending on if IL gets in.. :cheer:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
        X