Aaron Gray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Gray

Is getting owned... partially by Hibbert but mostly by himself.

:beer2:

Another thread on this game? lol
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

looks like pitt is finished!!!

Comment

thanks gray, couldn't you have at least made 3 of your 8 shots so i could cover the first half over, i guess it was too much to ask

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
          looks like pitt is finished!!!
          hey eddie. Haven't seen you much around here... How's it going?
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

wsox how are you? nice to see you:beerbang: iam here mostly in lurk mode,,if i had a first born would of bet that child on gtown tonight....i just knew they would bring it!!! very dangerous team when they want to play...i had a side bet with a friend on who would win the east,he took louie i took gtown:beerbang: would rather take money from the book !!!hope to reload this coming week and maybe win a few bucks,,if i can somehow stay away from the cards id be fine...........looks like your picking them pretty good my friend,,,keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
              wsox how are you? nice to see you:beerbang: iam here mostly in lurk mode,,if i had a first born would of bet that child on gtown tonight....i just knew they would bring it!!! very dangerous team when they want to play...i had a side bet with a friend on who would win the east,he took louie i took gtown:beerbang: would rather take money from the book !!!hope to reload this coming week and maybe win a few bucks,,if i can somehow stay away from the cards id be fine...........looks like your picking them pretty good my friend,,,keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thanks, some of the games this week have been very nice. I enjoy reading your analysis and thoughts on games. Hope to see ya around the forums. GL.
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

wsox as long as im breathing i will be here:beer2: this new forum is really taking shape!!! i have not bet since the last ufc with that and cards i got pretty much wiped out.........today i would have done ok,,, one game i was so sure of was tenn beating lsu last week,,that one really shocked me... would have been nice to ride gtown,i had a good feeling on the hoyas from the start!!! have you signed up here 2007 March Madness on Demand - NCAA Sports.com if your betting the tourney it would be a good idea to do so,,,you can watch alot of games on the puter for free!!!!!!!its a good deal,check it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X