• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March to Madness Sunday Plays 3/11

Yesterday 5-3

YTD 57-53-4

Todays plays:

UNC -14
    * The public will be all over this high number and a hot NCST team. But 4 games in 4 days for a team with not much depth, facing a team who will be playing only their 3rd game and has much depth? Teams split during the year with NCST winning at home and then losing by 19 at UNC. UNC wants a #1 seed bad in the big dance. In the end, I just think The Heels depth will be too much for a tired NCST to overcome in this one. Can see Carolina wining this one by 20.

The OSU -1.5
    * Teams split during the year with both winning at home. In the second contest injury to Brian Butch hurt Wisky. He's still out and it will hurt again. Oden has full use now of both hands and has been playing like a monster. He will do the same in this one and Wisky won't be able to match up with him and the Bucks cover the small number.

Still looking at the ARK/FLA and KS/TEX games

Add:

Kansas -6
    * Good game last time these two met this year. I think Kansas was caught off guard by the athleticism of the Longhorns, but won't be surprised this time around. Durant will get usual stats, but it won't be enough. Throw in Texas not being a great road team, I just see Kansas pulling away in the 2nd half of this one this time around.

Comment

Nice insight teebee. And as much as I hate to say it, you're right in the the sense that the Wolfpack guys have to be worn out a little bit. GL with your plays today though!!
      2008-09 NCAABB YTD:+9.7 units
      2008-09 NBA YTD:+1.55 units
      2009 MLB YTD:+3.33 units
      ML:(32-27) +3.48 units
      Total O/U:(1-1) -.15 units
      *All plays risk 1 unit
      Updated as of 6/25/2009

Comment

ADD:

Florida -8.5
        * Starting to play like the Florida from early in the season. These two have a history of fairly close games and the chalk in this one may be a bit high, but why? Can't seem to figure that one out. Gonna go on my gut here and ride the Gators.

Comment

GL teebee with you on a couple of them:beerbang:
          Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

GL TeeBee ! OSU :thumbs: Oden Looks like a Man amoung boys,I know they say he is a freshman but he looks like he's 42 Years old (kind of like the old lebron in those commercials)

Comment

GL teebee
              2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
                GL TeeBee ! OSU :thumbs: Oden Looks like a Man amoung boys,I know they say he is a freshman but he looks like he's 42 Years old (kind of like the old lebron in those commercials)
                LOL, you nailed that one on the head, looks just like the older Lebron:glass:
                NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Went 2-2 on the day

YTD 59-55-4

Comment

Working...
                  X