Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Go Snub Sunday

6-3 +17 units yesterday

now we have two championship games with a team no one thought would make it. arkansas and nc state. both of these teams are getting a ton of points and i expect the public to be strong on one of them but not the other. i believe the public will light up the board with nc state getting 15 but they have over achieved so far in this tourny and i would bet they dont shoot 50% in this one like they have been but im staying away from it.

1 UNIT

ARKANSAS +9
    a talented team playing a dangerous florida team but they played them tough earlier in the year and will come in with alot of momentum today and keep it close and lose by about 7.

KANSAS -6
    texas has had to play catchup the past two days against two ****ty teams, baylor and ok st. they need to have their A-game today if they want to keep pace with kansas today, i think the frosh of texas run out of gas today as durant has shot over 50 times in the past two days. kansas will run all day and texas will be lagging behind.

5 UNITS

OHIO STATE -1
    just the better team, they wont look ahead to the badgers and without butch, oden will be dominate
    30 UNITS

TEXAS A&M CORPUS-CHRISTI - 5 1/2

been waiting all year to bet on this team and started salivating when i saw nw st advance to the finals vs. them. TAMCC is a scoring machine and they shoot 52% a game. their best player is their 7 foot center daniels who dominates the low post. nw st just doesnot play defense at all as they are ranked 300+ in points allowed, fg% allowed, and 3pt% allowed. that is not good when you play the islanders and i see a victory of about 14 today for TAMCC as they advance to the big dance.

GLTA!!!!!!!!:beerbang:
    CFB

O/U 1-2

GL GoBig ! Tailing away on aTm CC!

Comment

gonna follow that 30 unit play homie...not so big tho
      NCAABB YTD (39-32-3)(+15.25 units)
      NBA YTD (9-8) (+.25 units)
      MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

GL Big!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

What a call on the islanders, I followed you but took them -3.5 in the first half. Chalk up a win :cheers:

Comment

GL gobig, i'm tailing ya on the OSU pick!!

Comment

I got OSU too, hopefully tucker doesn't have an all out incredible game. I think THE osu has too many weapons though.

Comment

with all due respect, you should probably stop doing these huge bets involivng 19(toledo)-30(tamcc) unit bets. yo gotta be down a ****load of money on those and when you put up huge bets like that everyone tails you.
                gl to you the rest of the way.

Comment

They are 25 dollar unit bets so 30 = $750...... i tailed this play but took first half, and won only 100....I didnt put much down because $500 was on Cincinati Reds! LOL Anyways thanks for the extra 100...wait...200....I tailed Ohio State first half as well! So thanks for both of those!
                  Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                  NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                  NHL 7 - 9
                  SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                  MLB 1 - 1
                  NBA 7 - 5
                  NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by starfox1 View Post
                    with all due respect, you should probably stop doing these huge bets involivng 19(toledo)-30(tamcc) unit bets. yo gotta be down a ****load of money on those and when you put up huge bets like that everyone tails you.
                    gl to you the rest of the way.
                    I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but i'm sure he doesn't need any advice on how to manage his money.

People who tail him should be fully aware of the risk involved.
                    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

learn from me.....I'm down 2500 ina week from tailing....nobodys fault but mine...seeing 30 units doesnt make me put more on it....cuz ive tailed on people playing only half a unit and I would put 600 on it...just cuz i was more confident
                      Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                      NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                      NHL 7 - 9
                      SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                      MLB 1 - 1
                      NBA 7 - 5
                      NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

look just cuz i bet big doesnt mean you have to bet big, i post my plays and why i play them, i dont need any advice for tailers, tail all you want but im not responsible for losses or wins. amCC was up DD all game and than daniels got two quick fouls and had to sit 8 minutes, no way could that have been capped, i had the game perfect til then....OH WELL
                        CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigorGoHome View Post
                          look just cuz i bet big doesnt mean you have to bet big, i post my plays and why i play them, i dont need any advice for tailers, tail all you want but im not responsible for losses or wins. amCC was up DD all game and than daniels got two quick fouls and had to sit 8 minutes, no way could that have been capped, i had the game perfect til then....OH WELL
                          Agree GoBig. I like your posts and most of your plays so keep on doing what your doing!! :beerbang:

Comment

Yeah man, keep doin what you've been doin. I think you were on the right side of the game, but it didnt turn out that way. If someone is irresponsible enough to throw a huge amount of money on a game simply because you put 30 units on it, isnt your fault.
                            NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

I do like Gobig's plays normally... this was another good one, if you watched the game, it was quite evident that tamcc was the much better team, and SHOULD have cleared that spread no prob.

Unfortunately they didn't, and lately gogo's other big plays - toledo and I believe SDSt also went sour.

Comment

Working...
                              X