NCAA Hoops Sun 3/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops Sun 3/11

Should get a chance to get the tourney brackets up today, if i can get my printer/scanner to work with this new computer that is, lol. Having a little bit of a hard time find a mac driver for it....

Also should get a chance to get my record updated as well....although it seems it's been all or nothing so far every day in these conference tourneys.

If I remember correctly:

1-9 Wed
    9-3 Thurs
    6-4 Fri
    0-4 Sat

With that in mind, I have 2 so far today that I really like....

North Carolina -14

Anytime there's 75% on the dog, it's an automatic play for me on the fave, especially when the line has gone up to -15.5 at the sharper books like Pinny and Olympic, and down at the public type books like SIA.

The oddsmakers are telling me it's midnight for Cinderella today, and UNC already lost to NC State once this year, so I don't think they'll be taking State lightly.

Wisconsin +2

Going with the more experienced team here as a small dog. Wisky beat OSU at home, and outplayed them on the road for most of the game IMO, yet lost by a point on that funky shot at the buzzer that rolled in. From watching those 2 games, I think Wisky should be a 2 point fave on a neutral court, not the other way around.

I could possibly see a close hard fought game between 2 very evenly matched teams today, and to me, getting 2 points in a situation where the game could go either way is good value.

2 units each

Not sure about either of the other 2 games yet. Want to look into em a bit more.

Gl with the NC pic I like.... swinging the other way on your wisky pic... Gl on all others

Comment

GL Today Stif!

Comment

Kansas -7.5 (+100)

2 units

Comment

gl Stif!! Good to see some old UC guys in this forum, joepa showed me the way

Comment

Working...
          X