X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    UNC isnt a number one seed.

Florida
    Ohio St or Wisconsin (maybe both because that game ends too late)
    Kansas
    UCLA
    I think OSU gets #1 even if Wisconsin beat them because the game is so late.. but I think OSU will win. If Texas beats Kansas then do you still have Kansas #1?
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

if memphis doesn't even get a 3, im done w/ college bball, 22 in a row against neone is amazing period

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        I think OSU gets #1 even if Wisconsin beat them because the game is so late.. but I think OSU will win. If Texas beats Kansas then do you still have Kansas #1?
        Well if Kansas loses then they wont be a number 1 seed..I cant see them losing today though.
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Well if Kansas loses then they wont be a number 1 seed..I cant see them losing today though.
          I can definitely see Kansas losing this game. Not because they are down 17-6 or whatever but because Texas is very athletic and a very good team. If KU loses then I have OSU, FL, UNC, UCLA. If KU wins then I sub in KU for UCLA.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Durant is the best player I have seen play in college in a long time. He is a player that can carry his team to the Final Four. Look at that team, they may blow this one but I can see this team in the FF. If Barnes doesnt choke again.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

durant is something else,,was starting to wonder if he would miss.... just about automatic.......espn talking with his mom about the nba already???imo he dont have enough meat on his bones for the nba...........

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                anyone watch NOAH on CBS what a clown
                You mean when they interviewed him after the game? Because I watched that and he was being a total jack@ss...an extremely cocky dude

Comment

Working...
                X