No announcement yet.

Pick Who ins it all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say Syrac....damn.....Drex....damn....west virgin...damn...

Georgetown
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Texas A&M

of Corpus Christi

:showtits:

Comment

Winthrop

Comment

the winna will be

G-town....but there should be some classic games in the sweet 16 and upwards.
          YTD
          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
          BOWLS
          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
          2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
          RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
          CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
          SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
          O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
          ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
          RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

UCLA is my pick and I am pretty much going against everyone on this one. I dont think a team can go back to back so I will go with the next most experienced team.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Weber St vs Belmont finals :beerbang:

Comment

Quack Attack

Final Four
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Carolina...I respect all the teams in the tourney but think Carolina is the deepest and most athletic. Add to that that Roy Williams has been to the tourney many times and has suffered tough losses with Kansas (I was sure the esteemed committee would pair UNC and Kansas on same side of Atlanta) and will have this team ready. I might be wrong but I think the UNC 2005 Champ team lost in the ACC tourney before that run (which took 'em to Syracuse -big east- regional where some say they act lost to a real good 'Nova team except for a last second call). All the top teams have selling points (OSU , got tired but almost beat Carolina in Chapel Hill without Oden, Florida returns a champ team, Gtown's Green,Texas Dupree game breakers). Another angle I see is that the Syracuse screwjob, and I have to agree with Cuse that they got jobbed (something going on here deeper than the committee cobwebs 'weighing all the 'body of the work' or whatever corporate inanity Gary Walters spins) ,will stir big east pot of teams and make it uphill sledding for UNC in a Big East regional town - anyone who has been to these conference skirmishes knows they are tribal four letter word battles. Don't bother crossing back on me with the history of ACC teams squatting in Greensboro in East early rounds..I know. I'm talking about this week. Anyway, I'm glad to read any other thoughts that will help us smack the man.

Comment

I'm going with Kansas but hopefully Oregon takes it all!

:beerbang:
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Oregon Ducks are red hot going into this tourney. Great value at 40-1.

Comment

Tournament "Value Plays" (Futures)

If I were a bettin' man, and had 300 to blow on ncaa tourney futures, here's how I'd spend those 3 bills:

Southern Illinois 10/300
                        Gonzaga 20/4000
                        V. Tech 50/2500
                        USC 10/750 (not because I think they have a chance. Because if I left them out they'd F me!)
                        Stanford 10/2000
                        Purdue 10/3000
                        Ohio State 100/700
                        Michigan State 10/1000
                        Oregon Ducks 50/2000 MEGA VALUE PLAY
                        Virginia Commonwealth 10/5000 Another decent value play
                        The Field 20/2000 (16 teams not listed in futures at sportsbetting.com)

Just my .02

Comment

Purdue?

Stanford?

LOL

I mean ****, i guess anthing can happen, but IMO those 2 teams are done no later than the 2nd round (if Purdue beats Arizona, they draw Florida next...ouch), and Stanford almost definitely loses in the first vs Louisville IMO.

I think actually USC is getting bounced in the first round too, lol

Now the Oregon play I like though (cause of the value, and cause of how hot they are), and 7/1 is great value on Ohio St, a team that definitely has a shot to win it all.

****, who knows....but if i were to play those, i'd def play Oregon and OSU, and grab the value on VCU too. 500/1 is value with anyone except the #13, #14, #15 and #16 seeds IMO.

Comment

Everyone loves Oregon all of a sudden. Watch them get dumped in the in 2nd round round by UNLV or Georgia Tech. I like Oregon too, but I'm skeptical now. Plus, I think UNLV can score with them and I think Georgia Tech can out-physical them with Smith, Dickey, and Young if need be. Interesting team these Ducks are this year...

Always teams like that that everyone jumps on they lay an egg. Examples last year - Iowa, Michigan State, and Kansas.

Just a thought...

Comment

I have Oregon beating UNLV in the Sweet 16, only to be knocked out by Florida in the Elite 8.
                              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                                I've got G-town beating A&M in the semis and beating Florida 73-64 in the finale....:beerbang:
                                Ditto that, except I have it 72-65....Pretty darn close

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Working...
                                X