JoePa's Thirsty Thursday Woods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
    i am glad i found you, i have been a big follower of you for some time and when that ???? site went to ??? ... oh well , good to see you and GL tonight. looking forward to talking to you in the future..
    Go ahead....ask him out...I know you wanna....I hear he can be wined and dined. And very cheap. Just have some cold keiths on tap.

Comment

Hey Coke bottles, good to see ya' and GL tonight.
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

JoeP- GL!...so what you are saying is your word is worthless......lmao....sworn to secrecy but emailed a bunch of people anyway.........expected more from a buckeye...lol....GL!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

shyt you got the email too. :bang:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Go ahead....ask him out...I know you wanna....I hear he can be wined and dined. And very cheap. Just have some cold keiths on tap.
            JoePa = filet mignon, wsox08 = meatloaf.. Carry on...
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I'm not a really big fan of any college sports. I really don't keep anything updated unless there's another James, Anthony, or Wade, which in hell will not happen anytime soon, lol.

Well I need an extra income instead of my profits in the NBA. I should have started tailing you from the beginning of college hoops this season, but I am so preoccupied with work and analyzing NBA games at the same time, I just didn't have the time anymore. Well, it looks like I am going to make some tells here until College Hoops end. I need the extra money so I can start grinding it out during NBA Playoffs.

Until then, I'll see ya tomorrow Joepa...

:thumbs:
              Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

DAMN.....there sure is lot's of keepers in this thread....LMFAO

And now I get a "proposal" too....LMAO

I CANNOT be wined and dined, an icey firebrew and slice of pie with yellow peppers and mushrooms and those little pepperoni that curl up and burn on the edges, now that may....ah, forget it....LOL

Well Said.....I thought about ya, and don't worry we wouldn't have left ya haingin....just hanging, for a while....I had a list going for Flyer I was gonna send him and still may do that for posters to comeover here....hell, better yet, I'm going over there, unban myself, and send one last massage....LMAO

UPDATED YTD: 120 - 81 - 6
                UNITS: +32
                Thursday: 1 - 2

Freaking Greensboro and Davidson, just one more hoop...:bang:

OVEN MITT YTD: 31 - 26
                Thursday: 1 - 0

Did I tell ya he's now won 7 in a row....7 - 0 spurt for the Mitt....:sm:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Firebrew???

Icey Firebrew!! You hittin on me!!! LMAO!!!

Damn the mitts on fire!!!!
                  From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                  X