Dan Schulman - Say It Ain't So

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Schulman - Say It Ain't So

Why is Dan Schulman doing an MBA game tonight with Hubie Brown? Please dear god tell me he hasn't left college hoops and that's he's just filling in for Mike Tirico (who was partnered with Brown on opening night for ESPN).

I will get ill if we lose Schulman's voice as the main play by play guy for ESPN and a guy who keeps Vitale somewhat in check.... or as best he can can Dick in check.

Anyone have any details? Like I said, hopefully he's just filling in for Mike Tirico and ESPN is rolling their NBA package with Tirico and Brown and Breen and Van Gundy as their two main teams.

here ya go.....

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...Schulman is good....good veteran Canadian announcer....he's great at bases too....did the Jays for years before going to ESPN...

Comment

Definitely dig Schulman. Schulman and Lenny Elmore are probably my favorite college hoops announcing duo. They always seem to do Big East games, too:thumbs:

Actually, they are probably tied with Gus Johnson/Dan Bonner for me. I cannot ******* get enough of Gus Johnson going crazy during games.

ESPN prob. threw him a bone with the NBA game. Him and Hubie doesn't sound that bad.

Comment

Working...
        X