• Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Monday

NCAAB YTD: 0-0 +0 Units

Richmond -6 (-110) [Risk 1.1 to win 1]
    Richmond -3 (1st Half) (-110) [Risk 1.1 to win 1]

Good Luck Skins...On Richmond as well!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

It's finally here (well, sort of). Good luck tonite! Go Spiders! :beerbang:

Comment

Maine/Richmond Under 128.5 (-110) [Risk 1.1 to win 1]

Comment

Richmond -3 (2nd Half) (-115) [Risk 2.42 to win 2.1]

Comment

Ugly 1st half. Maine dominating the board but have doubled Richmond in turnovers. Both teams shooting horribly. Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Man this game is ******* ugly. Richmond was up 7 then **** themselves. I think both teams have about 30 turnovers. Maine has a +18 rebounding advantage so far in this one.:bang:

Comment

People are seriously wagering on these early season garbage games?

I thought there would be a few joke threads here when I clicked on it. :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
                  Man this game is ******* ugly. Richmond was up 7 then **** themselves. I think both teams have about 30 turnovers. Maine has a +18 rebounding advantage so far in this one.:bang:
                  The team capsule on Richmond in the A10 thread I started...the guy who did the preview said,

"To make a dramatic leap forward, though, Richmond has to get better in a number of areas. Defense and rebounding were blatant sore spots. The Spiders let A-10 opponents shoot nearly 49% and were outrebounded by a whopping 10 boards a game."

That dude definitely knows his **** when it comes to the A10...sounds like Richmond hasn't gotten any better on the boards...+18 advantage against Maine is INSANE!!

Hope you guys hit it!!!

GL!
                  "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                    The team capsule on Richmond in the A10 thread I started...the guy who did the preview said,

"To make a dramatic leap forward, though, Richmond has to get better in a number of areas. Defense and rebounding were blatant sore spots. The Spiders let A-10 opponents shoot nearly 49% and were outrebounded by a whopping 10 boards a game."

That dude definitely knows his **** when it comes to the A10...sounds like Richmond hasn't gotten any better on the boards...+18 advantage against Maine is INSANE!!

Hope you guys hit it!!!

GL!
                    They got better defensively forced something like 35 turnovers but couldn't score for ****. they are bad.

Comment

Is it over? Did Rich cover? All I can find is 42-40 with 2:25 left.

Edit == just saw the final...wow.
                      Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM.
                      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

What an ugly game!!
                        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                        Updated on 01/13/18
                        ---
                        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
                        X