Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Tuesday

Gotta one today

Drexel -5.5, 1 unit... Bruiser should have the team focused on business after the snub, a bunch of senior players on Drexel, I doubt they are going to end their career at home against NCST....expecting NCST to be fatigued after their great run in the ACC tourney, after all that work in ACC tourney dont see much left in tank to beat a tough pissed off Drexel team.....

gl
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

PhillyFan3Eagles2005sbSmurf- GL!.....debating a Dragon play, but i really don't like the NIT much. I gave about 5 plays a whirl and we'll see what happens. TG the Flyers' season is almost over. Now Gagne is out with a groin. Gonna be weird not having them in the playoffs to drive me crazy for a week while they choke (first time since '93 i believe). GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Philly, although I am agin ya....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Philly! I am on Drex also
        NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
        NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

GL Philly
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

man they came out hot for you. i have the other side but it looks like its going to be a good game. 20-15 with 7 to go in the 1st.

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
            X