Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgetown is being Jinxed and will LOSE early...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgetown is being Jinxed and will LOSE early...

EVERYBODY is showing so much love to the Hoyas... most of the TV "experts" have them in the Final 4 and even the championship game.... ******* Kiss of Death.... I doubt they make the sweet 16.... Now all I need is Rothko to come out and predict GTown to win it all... as soon as that happens, I'm throwing a dime on Belmont ML.

:bang:

Haha, Final Fours EVERYWHERE of Florida/Kansas/Georgetown/Texas A&M

They are all ****ed..... (except Florida I guess)

Comment

Just got into a pool and yes have changed my mind again.

UCLA, Florida, Ohio St and Texas

UCLA wins the final over Ohio St, think this may be the final one. Seems like a 4 seed is in there every year, Texas is obviously the best one.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

UCLA wins the final over Ohio St, think this may be the final one. Seems like a 4 seed is in there every year, Texas is obviously the best one.
        Why is Texas the best 4 seed? Cause they are good at blowing 20 point lead to Kansas? I don't get why everyone thinks Texas is some major player in this thing?

Not to mention, they don't play a lick of defense and Rick Barnes has never won a big game in his life...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Why is Texas the best 4 seed? Cause they are good at blowing 20 point lead to Kansas? I don't get why everyone thinks Texas is some major player in this thing?

Not to mention, they don't play a lick of defense and Rick Barnes has never won a big game in his life...
          Why is Texas the best 4 seed? Ok, well because Maryland couldnt even beat Miami in the opening round of the ACC tournament. Not to mention they are in Florida's bracket. So. Illinois isnt good enough to make a final four run and Virginia is the most overrated 4th seed EVER.

Yea, it is pretty clear to me that Texas is the best 4th seed in the tournament, BY FAR.

Cuse, the tournament is about taking a chance, if you want to pick the four number 1 seeds then you may do that, not me. Everyone is picking UNC or G-Town, so I am gonna go out on a limb and pick Texas.

Sorry if you have a problem with that.:nuts:

Comment

Looks Good

except ya missed the Heels in the Final Four brother... LOL... But the Gators win it all....
            Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Horatio View Post
              except ya missed the Heels in the Final Four brother... LOL... But the Gators win it all....
              agreed.. GTown will NOT make the final four (you happy skins?)
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

gtown to da ****en bank!! i hope the 3rd shows a little bit of emotion,,,on the bench,he is too ****en cool for his own good!!!! he really worries me............... lets go hoyas:beerbang:

Comment

i think Gtown wins it all .. going against the field!!! I hope Caro - whina loses in the first round.

NO biases here haha:glass:
                  2009 NCAA Football
                  Record: 41-38-1
                  +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                  Record: 11-14-0
                  +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                  Record: 15-15-2
                  +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                    gtown to da ****en bank!! i hope the 3rd shows a little bit of emotion,,,on the bench,he is too ****en cool for his own good!!!! he really worries me............... lets go hoyas:beerbang:
                    :beerbang:

I'd like a little throwback and see JT3 break out the white towel

Comment

Your right, Georgetown probably will choke and lose early. Maybe to Belmont, haha.

Comment

Enjoy reading you Skins. I think you are right to feel the cold kiss except CBS is stroking themselves over a GT UNC match so they will prob get that far (and that after CBS has had an early jerk over Tex V UNC -Barnes is a longtime UNC hater from the Clemson days... Barnes was the first coach I ever saw who openly disrespected Dean Smith after Smith had been fitted with his Godsuit).

Comment

Cuse, the tournament is about taking a chance, if you want to pick the four number 1 seeds then you may do that, not me. Everyone is picking UNC or G-Town, so I am gonna go out on a limb and pick Texas.

Sorry if you have a problem with that.:nuts:
                          Who said anything about their being a problem or about me picking all #1 seed? Sheesh dude, I merely said I think Texas is overrated and nothing else? Maryland is a far better team then Texas. Losing 1 game to Miami after winning about 12 in a row is not a big deal, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by HiPockets View Post
                            -Barnes is a longtime UNC hater from the Clemson days... Barnes was the first coach I ever saw who openly disrespected Dean Smith after Smith had been fitted with his Godsuit).
                            Maybe if Barnes showed a little more respect then he wouldn't be such a donkey in the big games then, huh? The guy has never won a thing. He's the worst big game coach in major college basketball.

Comment

Working...
                            X